10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

A goal and an assist. Involved on our 2 goals. May not be at his best, but we wouldn't have won without him.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hope the goal helps him to regain his confidence... And he needs to stop running into defender walls, dribbling past 6 defenders is getting harder and harder, so pass the ball!

F

Frejsgodes

A sharp Messi would have gotten a hattrick, but one goal and assist.. I won't complain.

X

xaviniesta

i think too he had a rather good game. he is so good that he can allow himself missing 2-3 chances and still end up with 1 goal and 1 assist.

the standards are very high...

oggmar

It was by no means 'great'. It wasn't as bad as some people will try to paint it in here, but it was 100% not great.

Had he scored one more I bet this chat would be spammed with how awesome it was, he created so much today compared to the last few games. I dare call it a great performance, whats your definition of great though? Because for me Messi, Thiago, Tello, Mascherano and Puyol all had great performances, and so did Valdes.

BarcaGirl

Not his greatest performance, missed at least 3 good chances in 1st half, but still saved us 3 points tonight with 1 goal and 1 assist. :)

M

mitkoa7x

Got a goal and brought us the win, couldnt ask for more :worthy:

almost forgot... shave your beard Leo!!!

Yugi

tumblr_lyw2flOgrb1qjqaxwo1_500.png

i actually would love to get ginger beard for my black hairdo
would look fucking epic

gingerless

it's not ginger it's gold... or osme variation of brown

def not ginger. how can he have ginger hair if he's messi? think about it guys

D

danumber10

Poor game for his standards but He still managed to do the job. Lost way too may balls and failed to dribble anyone I think. To me a poor game by Messi is games like this when he's totally controlled and fails to take on players. His finishing was poor but to be honest I have never rated his finishing that high. I think he's on the second level when it comes to finishing but tonight was wasteful. He will come back though. He Still has alot to prove and he will do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans