10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramel

I was thinking the same. he's always trying to chip the ball or hit the ball in the body of the keeper. He's not that great finisher but I guess he makes up for it with his assists. wish he was more lethal. He would be even greater if he could put away at least 80 % of his chances.
The fuck did i just read? I'm sure it's the side effect of weed I just smoked

ammarfcb

ze special one
Lol ammar serving time for streaming football games and mentioning Messi and Carroll in the same sentence is highly unlikely...

he'll go directly to the chair :troll:

tumblr_lyw6j775RJ1qjmhoko1_500.jpg

D

danumber10

The fuck did i just read? I'm sure it's the side effect of weed I just smoked
Top finishers : Benzema = Higuain(about the same) > Messi. That's what I meant. Messi is a good finisher but I don't think he's the most lethal one in the world.

impeh

Hi, its me..
his passing was as awesome as ever, but clearly lacking a little bit in confidence in front of goal atm, the messi of a few months ago would have had 5/6 goals in his last 3 games.

Juan03

those passes....... His finishing might be off lately but those sexy passes more than make up for it. Besides, it's good for the team that others step up and score.

AzaR

Top finishers : Benzema = Higuain(about the same) > Messi. That's what I meant. Messi is a good finisher but I don't think he's the most lethal one in the world.

When Messi is in top form i cant think of any player in the world who is a better finisher than him.

Alissa

He's back, just in time for the CL. What a performance :worthy: Don't you ever doubt him again, he's magic and there's noone like him right now. I don't care if he scores or not because I don't enjoy his goals only, I enjoy his game and he had a perfect game last night. Pure magic.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
In the US, there's a popular expression regarding what we call 'boxscore fans'...Fans who seem to only read the press clippings and understand little of the game outside of the headlines...For them, Leo is always suffering if he isn't getting a hattrick

I suggest to them to return to hoops & baseball action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans