10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalitis8

Banned
In the US, there's a popular expression regarding what we call 'boxscore fans'...Fans who seem to only read the press clippings and understand little of the game outside of the headlines...For them, Leo is always suffering if he isn't getting a hattrick

I suggest to them to return to hoops & baseball action

Most are like that.

And then you have the other, more "sophisticated" group that explain each and every result in terms of tactics.

Doobs

The Messiah
He'll score in the next game against Valencia, he knows well now not to fuck around with Diego Alves.

Last edited:
D

danumber10

When Messi is in top form i cant think of any player in the world who is a better finisher than him.
you are probably right. Unfortunately Messi is not 100%. That's what I said earlier in my comment. This is still not the Messi I know. His passing and dribbling were really good but his finishing was poor. Let's hope he comes back b.c we really need that.

F

Flavia

Really great video. Made me realize that the probable reason for Messi not performing away as good as at home is the refs not calling on all the abuse he's been getting lately.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Certain aspects of 'defending' against Barça have been given a tacit approval by La Liga refereeing...Clutching, shirt grabbing and generally going through a player is now widely ignored as bookable offenses...Now, flip those scenarios around and don't expect it to be called similarly

V

Vassili German

you are probably right. Unfortunately Messi is not 100%. That's what I said earlier in my comment. This is still not the Messi I know. His passing and dribbling were really good but his finishing was poor. Let's hope he comes back b.c we really need that.

It`s normal that he can`t give always 100%. He is a human,and it`s impossible to pass,dribble and finish always well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans