10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Barcelona without Messi's goals will be Less 12 points / Madrdi without CR7 goals will be less 2 points (via messi stats)

ammarfcb

ze special one
i don't know how to rate him for today:

as a playmaker : 10/10 . fantastico
as a striker : andy carroll/perfect :lol:

gingerless

what a performance, dem fuckin passes! he basically created both our goals. if it wasn't for diego alves he would've had a hat-trick

D

danumber10

This is half the Messi i know. He was creating creating chances and moving around. didn't lose many balls. Great firts touch. Great dribbling skills....unfortunately he had a couple one on one and failed to score and that messed his performance up a little.

barcaboy15

Was terrific today. That pass! For fuck sake, that was unbelievable.

This was the Messi I know and love, linking up play deep, chasing down defenders - playing with a smile on his face. Messi's back!

M

mitkoa7x

Messi is incredible as ever, he is just having a Diego Alves in front of goal.

D

danumber10

He tries some audacious chips when he should be putting away the chances?!
But you gotta let Leo be Leo.
I was thinking the same. he's always trying to chip the ball or hit the ball in the body of the keeper. He's not that great finisher but I guess he makes up for it with his assists. wish he was more lethal. He would be even greater if he could put away at least 80 % of his chances.

ammarfcb

ze special one
hey,it's illegal to put caroll and messi in same sentence :shakeshead:
you should be arrested

tumblr_lyokqxvsoX1qih813.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

Lol ammar serving time for streaming football games and mentioning Messi and Carroll in the same sentence is highly unlikely...

he'll go directly to the chair :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans