10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

tumblr_lzlfeo6ht61qgz7lb.gif

Genossa

You are correct, I've never heard anyone revere Don Diego for his goalscoring ability.
One dimensional players like Cristina and Pele will have only that.
Youtube videos will make him remembered. Watch 5 seconds of him on the pitch and anyone will realize that he is the best that the world has seen.

Genossa

Messi's goals will have to dry up at some point, as I presume as he hits 30 he'll be pushed back into a full playmaker role, but I reckon he can still finish his career with 400 goals (all going well). An exciting and amazing thought.
Ronaldo was made into a full poacher role when he was 26, could we see that with Messi?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I said something similar a while back, but I was accused of trolling. There is a definite lack of comfort from Messi in his new role as a provider more than a finisher. The direction of attack has changed somewhat and its going away from Messi as opposed to Messi. Where Messi provided voluntarily in the past seasons now it is a must. Henry, Ibra (to a certain extent), especially Villa and Pedro all played to Messi's strength, whereas Sanchez and Fabregas played off of Messi.

what are you talking about? Messi creating has been a must ever since the False9 was introduced. it's a key function of the role ffs.

he's always dropped deep and allowed others to run into the space created (he fucking loves passing to forward runners... is this seriously a doubt about this?). all that's happened at times this season is that Pep has formalised this by playing Messi as a straight #10 rather than a False9, but when that's happened he's excelled in that creator role (1-3 in the Bernabeu being the best example). and that's nothing new as Messi played #10 for the majority of the second half of 09/10.

the discomfort has come lately because he's been missing chances. and in that respect is no different to whenever he's had barren runs of goalscoring in his time for us, in various roles and various formations. he doesn't like when he's missing chances.

the idea that he doesn't like Alexis is laughable, and you both sounds like really bad trolls.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Sure thing.

he hated him since the first match when alexis didnt pass him the ball enough. they had an argument and messi just walked away without giving too much attention to alexis. beliece what you want buy when alexis is sold in 2 years because messi wants someone else, you will come here to justify it again.

Pepe Silvia

Sure thing. he hated him since the first match when alexis didnt pass him the ball enough. they had an argument and messi just walked away without giving too much attention to alexis. beliece what you want buy when alexis is sold in 2 years because messi wants someone else, you will come here to justify it again.
i did notice the disturbance of messi w alexis too. But while u n a few others cry conspiracy i see it as growing accustomed to a teammates new style (who btw has a VERY unorthodox style, control and movement)... tiki taka demands simplicity in passing sumethng he had to learn.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
i did notice the disturbance of messi w alexis too. But while u n a few others cry conspiracy i see it as growing accustomed to a teammates new style (who btw has a VERY unorthodox style, control and movement)... tiki taka demands simplicity in passing sumethng he had to learn.

Curse of the black 9 :lol:

X

xaviniesta

Sure thing.

he hated him since the first match when alexis didnt pass him the ball enough. they had an argument and messi just walked away without giving too much attention to alexis. beliece what you want buy when alexis is sold in 2 years because messi wants someone else, you will come here to justify it again.

are you HBA ???

Kinlejus

Sure thing.

Get that nonsense off here. I heard there are conspiracy thread somewhere, I am certain it's where trolls belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans