10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

abual3bed1

Spain's squad is jaw dropping..Argentina has only forwards(even Brazil is more balanced)..and for those who are giving Banega or Mascherano as examples, they never were consistent for Argentina.
Besides Messi only Higuain, Gago or Aguero showed some kind of consistency.
Oh..and Argentina plays very bad football..and not only from an aesthetic pov, but also from a systematic one. Like I said, even the coach who trains my NT tries to integrate an AM in to the team..Argentina plays with 9 defensive players+Messi+a forward. So please spare us all this crap when it's obvious you're not even watching them.

thank you

F

Flavia

1330707392489.jpg

In a restaurant, today.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Read that whole interview..WOW JUST WOW, amazing words from Leo

To be honest, I got so bored because he is the most boring person off the pitch. Even boring Cesc is more interesting than him. I couldn't finish it. He replied no no to everything.

GTFO Messi, insert Neymar.

Trillske

It is pure gold..
In here it actually is.

You guys keep shooting the messenger though.

Yet no Engineers in that list?

What a retard.
+1
Tough part about beeing an engineer is only another engineer understands what you are doing, rest will just have to trust you.

To be fair however, the "real" architects are actually engineers as well.

To be honest, I got so bored because he is the most boring person off the pitch.
+1
You are on fire.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

To be honest, I got so bored because he is the most boring person off the pitch. Even boring Cesc is more interesting than him. I couldn't finish it. He replied no no to everything.

Do you know him personally? To judge someone based on interviews is idiotic. Many people are shy around those they don't know, but once you get to know them they are a joy to be in the company of.

Rahj

you would be right about this, if you just looked at his interviews. I mean, his standard default answer seems to be "no no, I don't know" in this one. but I guess that he is just very cautious in interviews. he can't say stuff like "you are right about our nt. our defense sucks ass!". first, he tries to be on good terms with his teammates and second, understatements and cautious answers seem to have a high value in barcelona and I guess he just picked it up there. but his real thoughts are a completely different matter.

X

xaviniesta

you would be right about this, if you just looked at his interviews. I mean, his standard default answer seems to be "no no, I don't know" in this one. but I guess that he is just very cautious in interviews. he can't say stuff like "you are right about our nt. our defense sucks ass!". first, he tries to be on good terms with his teammates and second, understatements and cautious answers seem to have a high value in barcelona and I guess he just picked it up there. but his real thoughts are a completely different matter.

i highly doubt about this. i genuinely think he is like he is.

Maria

I don't understand why does it matter how Messi is outside of a football pitch..not all footballers are as smart as Neuer, Xavi or Pep. Messi and Iniesta are our most boring players, yet they are the ones for which I lost nights of sleep watching Barcelona..and thank God that they are not as interesting as Ronaldinho was in his last years with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans