10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barcelonista

:pep:

Guardiola: "Messi is among the greatest. Di Stefano, Cruyff, Maradona... And I add Pele, otherwise he'll be angry." #fcblive

:rofl1:

AHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHA.

tumblr_liuzbqmmPk1qbvc38o1_250.png

Pepe Silvia

Messi will score 4 goals against Leverkusen on tuesday!

he's got that aura
Nice prediction there.

i get a feeling that its gonna be a bad game for him , gonna miss another penalty
Uh. No :)

"Let me go ahead and get that."

All-time RECORD: Most goals in UCL knockout stage by single player: MESSI 24 - Raul Shevchenko 18 - Inzaghi 16
Mind = Blown
"Messi needs a good team around him to create chances, Ronaldo creates his own chances."

LMFAO just seen this on my twitter
Wow. How can you argue that with so many shit players surrounding CR??? ;)

To put Messi's five-goal salvo into perspective, only 11 *teams* had scored 5+ goals in a CL knockout game before tonight

Messi > most football clubs
Mind = More blown

BarcaGirl

49 Goals in 64 UCL Games. Ladies and gentlemen, Lionel Andres Messi. :worthy:

No, but seriously. Thank you to Celia Cuccittini for giving birth to this amazing man.

ammarfcb

ze special one
arsene wenger: who is the best player in the world? lio-nel messi
who is the best of all time? lioone-l messi.

SIGN

M

mitkoa7x

When are they going to erect a statue in his honor? I think its high time.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
49 Goals in 64 UCL Games. Ladies and gentlemen, Lionel Andres Messi. :worthy:

No, but seriously. Thank you to Celia Cuccittini for giving birth to this amazing man.

Thank you FC BARCELONA for spotting the talent and giving him the support he need. GOOD KARMAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
The numbers : Messi this season: 48 games, 52 goals, 21 assists, 1.15 goal / game, 49 goals in 64 games at UCL.

ivan22

Comment on facebook from a madrid and of course cristiano fanboy (translated from german)
"everyone who's saying that messi is the most complete footballer havent got a clue about what football is. cristiano ronaldo is the most complete footballer. all messi can do is run, he's not strong on headers, he's weak at freekicks and he even misses penaltys. and still every one's saying he's the most comlpete footballer, I don't get it"

first one who replies to me get's to choose what I'm responding to him =D
I feel so bad for him, he's such an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans