10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry_IB

Banned
Comment on facebook from a madrid and of course cristiano fanboy (translated from german)
"everyone who's saying that messi is the most complete footballer havent got a clue about what football is. cristiano ronaldo is the most complete footballer. all messi can do is run, he's not strong on headers, he's weak at freekicks and he even misses penaltys. and still every one's saying he's the most comlpete footballer, I don't get it"

first one who replies to me get's to choose what I'm responding to him =D
I feel so bad for him, he's such an idiot

Tell him he's a waste of sperm.

Hatem Ben Arfa

:pep:

Guardiola: "Messi is among the greatest. Di Stefano, Cruyff, Maradona... And I add Pele, otherwise he'll be angry." #fcblive

:rofl1:

Pele has had it coming, he can't keep talking trash without someone talking some back.

Although, I think Pele has scored 5 goals in a match before, or maybe it was 4.

M

mitkoa7x

Just give him a medal, it takes balls to be this dumb and not try to hide it.

X

xaviniesta

grant wahl: Surprised by how many people still think World Cup is a better measure of quality than Champions League.

this guy knows shit :worthy:

ivan22

Tell him he's a waste of sperm.
haha, it continus. I told him that there are some other aspects in football other than scoring from freekicks/headers/penalties
"and what has this to do with fooball in general? if it's a 1on1 situation nobody cares about other teammates position-play or who's running for an empty space. neither does it while taking a freekick. ronaldo can achieve more with the ball, he totally dominates the ball. and messi doesnt. it may not help the team every time what ronaldo's doing but only the fact that he does incredible things, even against the big sides proves that he's the best. just have a look at messi, all he does is run run run...and such a player's world footballer of the year?"

:wave:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
They only had 50 odd minutes!

and they wasted 10 of them on Messi failing for Argentina!

anyway, Production so far in 2012

I'm wondering, should I tweak this table to be seasonal rather than yearly? I made it yearly for the Ballon d'Or, coz even tho it's accepted that it's about the previous season, I still think the first half of the new one makes a difference. but I dunno, seasonal could be more relevant.

whatcha think folks?

Galning

I'm wondering, should I tweak this table to be seasonal rather than yearly? I made it yearly for the Ballon d'Or, coz even tho it's accepted that it's about the previous season, I still think the first half of the new one makes a difference. but I dunno, seasonal could be more relevant.

whatcha think folks?

Seasonal imo.. I've always hated football awards on a yearly basis anyway. It's so unlogical.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Comment on facebook from a madrid and of course cristiano fanboy (translated from german)
"everyone who's saying that messi is the most complete footballer havent got a clue about what football is. cristiano ronaldo is the most complete footballer. all messi can do is run, he's not strong on headers, he's weak at freekicks and he even misses penaltys. and still every one's saying he's the most comlpete footballer, I don't get it"

first one who replies to me get's to choose what I'm responding to him =D
I feel so bad for him, he's such an idiot

League free kicks this season:
Messi: 1
Penaldo: 0

Assists, etc.
Oh and call him a mädchen while you're at it

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

whatcha think folks?

ofcourse seasonal . keeps a fair track.

abual3bed1

haha, it continus. I told him that there are some other aspects in football other than scoring from freekicks/headers/penalties
"and what has this to do with fooball in general? if it's a 1on1 situation nobody cares about other teammates position-play or who's running for an empty space. neither does it while taking a freekick. ronaldo can achieve more with the ball, he totally dominates the ball. and messi doesnt. it may not help the team every time what ronaldo's doing but only the fact that he does incredible things, even against the big sides proves that he's the best. just have a look at messi, all he does is run run run...and such a player's world footballer of the year?"

:wave:

you still friends with him?? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans