10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcafc

Falcao, The king of futsal: and Messi??? he gets nervous infront of a goalkeeper? and the ball domination??? he is out of this world..

thank u all for your love and comparisons, but Messi at the moment is incomparable
View attachment 4793

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

zSMHl.jpg

La LL

Generally Delightful
*Looks at title of thread*
*Nods approvingly*

:pep:

Guardiola: "Messi is among the greatest. Di Stefano, Cruyff, Maradona... And I add Pele, otherwise he'll be angry." #fcblive

:rofl1:
Best. Thing. Ever. Said. Sign. Contract. Now.

am I Nostradamus or what?

say my name B!tches!!!

It's still esta noche. Anoche (o a noche si prefieres) is "last night".

Anyway, since I saw these historic goals live at Nou, don't I get a forum update? Maybe a "Messi Beholder" or "The Epic Observer" instead of "Senior Member"?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
*Looks at title of thread*
*Nods approvingly*

Best. Thing. Ever. Said. Sign. Contract. Now.

It's still esta noche. Anoche (o a noche si prefieres) is "last night".

Anyway, since I saw these historic goals live at Nou, don't I get a forum update? Maybe a "Messi Beholder" or "The Epic Observer" instead of "Senior Member"?

How about "Lucky SoB"? :D

X

xaviniesta

lovelaudrup?

you went to the game? how was it? any pictures taken? share the moments man.

dalitis8

Banned
This from Redcafe:

People that don't like watching Lionel Messi play football must spend their spare time kicking flowers and scorning the phenomenon that produces rainbows.

Utterly brilliant.

La LL

Generally Delightful
lovelaudrup?

you went to the game? how was it? any pictures taken? share the moments man.

Yeah, just got home 15min ago. Sat up behind one of the goals. Around entrance 93 or so.

No I didn't take any picture. Didn't even bring my iPhone. I wasn't expecting anything of this caliber.

Great atmosphere.

Edit: Gol Nord was where I was sitting, on the upper row in the middle.

oggmar

What can I say? The feeling of witnessing Ll this live, it is simply unbelievable! Meeeeeeeessiiii meeeeeesssssi meeeeeesssi

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hahahaha, the title of this thread made me literally laugh out loud... Seriously, there's nothing one can do to put into words the awesomeness that is Messi!

Oh, and I need a video of Pep saying that, pleeeeeease!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans