10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry_IB

Banned
61 goles this season. Don't know where I have it from (think someone might've posted it here) but it feels right. He's at 48 right now, 5 from his total last season.

Fkn 12 goals in Champions League, matching his total from last seasons CL... already.

Before the game he was 13 goals from all time topscorer record. Now he is a mere 8 goals and with some 20 games in hand.

I am well aware Messi statistically has a better season than the previous one in terms of goal scoring. And no doubt, he scores more goal than the previous one. I'd like to attribute that to his improvement in his tactical play rather than improvements in his finishing. I'd love to see someone compile his successcive shot ratio compared to last season, almost sure it is much lower than last. He simply has a lot more goal scoring opportunities than previous seasons.

B

barcelonista

Messi now has scored as many goals in 90 minutes as Fernando Torres in 14 months with Chelsea. :troll:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Messi now has scored as many goals in 5 games as Fernando Torres in 14 months with Chelsea. :troll:

4E3062CAE.jpg

La LL

Generally Delightful
And a couple of weeks ago people were complaining, saying he was "worse", "lazy", "not at his prime" this season.

That know-it-all-pride must really hurt now.

B

barcelonista

90 minutes, not "5 games" of course. My brain still can't handle that a player scores 5 goals in 1 game in the Champions League. :lol:

B

barcelonista

He's not as good at defending corners as Ronaldo though. Not a complete player.
lcmkefc6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans