10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

La LL

Generally Delightful
But yeah was great. After the first two goals I turned to a friend and said "I smelled a hat trick when I woke up this morning". She replied "I think 4". I shook my head.

Then suddenly it was 3 and then 4 goals. Then I really started biting my nails, hoping for a historic fifth and whaddayaknow. I had to rub my eyes a bit.

Atmosphere was tremendous. People were doing waves and happy chantings. In some ways it was better than El Clasico. The mood was far more festive and happy and with little to no whistling.

On the way out, practically everyone was saying Messi this or Messi that. I honestly couldn't come up with much to say about him because there's nothing left to say. We'll have to invent new words for this lad.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Edit: Fkn double post.

Edit 2: One of my friends took pictures. I'll get some from her and post them here.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Yeah, just got home 15min ago. Sat up behind one of the goals. Around entrance 93 or so.

No I didn't take any picture. Didn't even bring my iPhone. I wasn't expecting anything of this caliber.

Great atmosphere.

Edit: Gol Nord was where I was sitting, on the upper row in the middle.

Lucky man!

I just knew he was going to do something special tonight.

I was at Camp Nou to see him live, put 4 goals past Arsenal and thought I was lucky, but you sir are 1 LUCKY SOB!

do you have a season ticket?

oggmar

LoveLaudrup, I'm going to share that title with you Sir ;). I sat on the side of the player tunnel in line with the home goal. Wow, the atmosphere was so great, I so knew he would score four after his first two, but five not ever did I believe it. Who could have known I'd be one of the lucky few witnessing this epic moment live. YAYYY

La LL

Generally Delightful
Lucky man!

I just knew he was going to do something special tonight.

I was at Camp Nou to see him live, put 4 goals past Arsenal and thought I was lucky, but you sir are 1 LUCKY SOB!

do you have a season ticket?

I have some Spanish friends who have a season membership pass (socio card or smt). One of them called and asked if I wanted to go and watch the game earlier today since they were going to Valencia early the next morning. I didn't think twice about that since it would beat the hell out of watching it in some sportsbar down on Las Ramblas like I had planned. Took a couple of friends with me but none of us were expecting this kind of explosives.

Henry_IB

Banned
And silly me thought that this year he might actually not win the CL goal tournament.

His performance, simply godlike. His finishing hasn't been as consistent as it was in the previous season but tonight it was simply outstanding, especially his third goal.

Played some really nice passes as well and should have had at least one assist when Cesc tried to pass Iniesta instead of shooting himself.

Hoping for Apoel in the quarter finals, might see Messi finish on 20 goals in CL this season then.

Last edited:

La LL

Generally Delightful
LoveLaudrup, I'm going to share that title with you Sir ;). I sat on the side of the player tunnel in line with the home goal. Wow, the atmosphere was so great, I so knew he would score four after his first two, but five not ever did I believe it. Who could have known I'd be one of the lucky few witnessing this epic moment live. YAYYY

Great waves coming and going. Was super fun. The fanaticos in the upper southern corner were really going at it. Lit a flare at some point. Wish I had seats up there.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I have some Spanish friends who have a season membership pass (socio card or smt). One of them called and asked if I wanted to go and watch the game earlier today since they were going to Valencia early the next morning. I didn't think twice about that since it would beat the hell out of watching it in some sportsbar down on Las Ramblas like I had planned. Took a couple of friends with me but none of us were expecting this kind of explosives.

nice, God had a plan for you tonight to be in that Estadi

La LL

Generally Delightful
And silly me thought that this year he might actually not win the CL goal tournament.

His performance, simply godlike. His finishing hasn't been as consistent as it was in the previous season but tonight it was simply outstanding, especially his third goal.

Played some really nice passes as well and should have had at least one assist when Cesc tried to pass Iniesta instead of shooting himself.

Hoping for Apoel in the quarter finals, Might see Messi finish on 20 goals in CL this season then.

61 goles this season. Don't know where I have it from (think someone might've posted it here) but it feels right. He's at 48 right now, 5 from his total last season.

Fkn 12 goals in Champions League, matching his total from last seasons CL... already.

Before the game he was 13 goals from Barca all time topscorer record. Now he is a mere 8 goals and with some 20 games in hand.

gingerless

lovelaudrup, i'm going to share that title with you sir ;). I sat on the side of the player tunnel in line with the home goal. Wow, the atmosphere was so great, i so knew he would score four after his first two, but five not ever did i believe it. Who could have known i'd be one of the lucky few witnessing this epic moment live. Yayyy

hahahaha not so special now are you bitch

La LL

Generally Delightful
hahahaha not so special now are you bitch

fuuu.pngv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans