10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I come across this Messi hater (CR7 wanker of course) who kept on downplaying Messi's 5 goals. I asked him why is it, because 4 among those 5 were awesome finishes. For that he replied, 'look at the perfect passes from Xavi & Fabregas, any one can score if there are team mates who can pass that way. Probably CR7 would score even more.'
I didn't talk any more, because I knew he's a complete hater and there's no way I could convince him

Later on the topic was about individual stats and then I opened our Meta's chart(it is huge success again like last time, God bless Meta)... So this hater guy says 'with just one game MEssi has gone too far away from CR7.' So I said that Messi was 5 goals ahead of the wanker before the match. To that he replied 'Hey but Messi played 5 more games!' So I said 'what about the assists!?' For this he replied 'Don't care about the assists man. Without MEssi Barcelona are no better than a mid table club he's bound to get assists!!'

His favorite players are Xavi, CR7 and Fabregas!!

I was like
tumblr_ly3rp5KjtE1qljnhx.gif

E

estranged

CRgay has the likes of Di Maria, Ozil, Kaka and Alonso supplying him, maybe not quite iniesta but not far behind either. Messi is just a superior footballer to CR, whoever can not see it is blind.

B

barcelonista

Why are you fags even still discussing this? It's not about PK7 vs. Me55i since at least 2009 anymore. It's about Messi vs. Maradona vs. Pelé.

_58956758_andj1dhcmaaipwe-1.jpg

God. Even MARCA acknowledges.

joffess

I come across this Messi hater (CR7 wanker of course) who kept on downplaying Messi's 5 goals. I asked him why is it, because 4 among those 5 were awesome finishes. For that he replied, 'look at the perfect passes from Xavi & Fabregas, any one can score if there are team mates who can pass that way. Probably CR7 would score even more.'
I didn't talk any more, because I knew he's a complete hater and there's no way I could convince him

Later on the topic was about individual stats and then I opened our Meta's chart(it is huge success again like last time, God bless Meta)... So this hater guy says 'with just one game MEssi has gone too far away from CR7.' So I said that Messi was 5 goals ahead of the wanker before the match. To that he replied 'Hey but Messi played 5 more games!' So I said 'what about the assists!?' For this he replied 'Don't care about the assists man. Without MEssi Barcelona are no better than a mid table club he's bound to get assists!!'

"The same people who say Me55i is nothing without Xavi and Iniesta, always say Barcelona are nothing without Me55i"'

Never really realized how true that was before my hater friends started spewing shit.

dalitis8

Banned
CRgay has the likes of Di Maria, Ozil, Kaka and Alonso supplying him, maybe not quite iniesta but not far behind either. Messi is just a superior footballer to CR, whoever can not see it is blind.

I said this before, Real Madrid have more world class players than we do. Like 7 or 8. But we have 3-4 who are world-historic class.

Yugi

wait what? valdes, alves, pique, puyol, abidal, busquets, xavi, iniesta, messi, villa are world class...cesc, alexis and pedro are close to world class too

dalitis8

Banned
"The same people who say Me55i is nothing without Xavi and Iniesta, always say Barcelona are nothing without Me55i"'

Never really realized how true that was before my hater friends started spewing shit.

I have been saying this for a long time as well. The Barca-haters, to at least sound a bit better than perfectly cretin, and at least merely idiotic, must at least choose their angle. Is Messi the best ever and hence makes Barca look significantly better than they actually are, or are Xaviesta the best ever, and make Messi look better than he really is?

Both propositions are quite dumb, but not as absolutely ridiculous as shifting from one stupidity to the next.

dalitis8

Banned
wait what? valdes, alves, pique, puyol, abidal, busquets, xavi, iniesta, messi, villa are world class...cesc, alexis and pedro are close to world class too

Yes, in the broad sense of the word, all of our players are world-class. That is true. But in terms of firepower, Madrid (and that is my personal take) have much more in their arsenal.

I did not put it correctly in that post. What I meant was that Madrid have more weaponry up front, which is absolutely crucial.

joffess

Yes, in the broad sense of the word, all of our players are world-class. That is true. But in terms of firepower, Madrid (and that is my personal take) have much more in their arsenal.

I did not put it correctly in that post. What I meant was that Madrid have more weaponry up front, which is absolutely crucial.

+1

And this is a broadly known fact actually.

It comes down to Messi (most likely but could also be Iniesta and Xavi) being our game winner, or that our team has a greater harmony.

So basically CR7 has more help up front I would say, a fact that is supported by that Messi and not CR7 scores wonderfull masterpieces created on his own, like the goal against Madrid. I mean how often does CR7 dribble past one teams whole defence and score?

B

barcelonista

What I meant was that Madrid have more weaponry up front

In the Guardiola era Messi has scored 10 goals against Real Madrid.

In the Guardiola era the whole team of Real Madrid have scored 13 goals against Barcelona.

Messi's firepower is about the same as the firepower of the whole Real Madrid team.

david-caruso.gif

Yaotzin

Well, I think it's 3 things:

1) Pedro pulling a Torres
2) Villa breaking his leg
3) Madrid do have better players on the bench, at least for now. Tello etc are super exciting.

If even one of those didn't happen I think we'd be roughly equal there.

No matter, if we win the CL everyone will forgot they even won the league :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans