10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

I think Zidane having more votes than Cruyff takes away whatever legitimacy that poll had.

zidane being there at all is questionable to say the least...

it doesn't mean anything anyway though, i mean this is right after messi scores 5, of course a lot of people are going to vote for him just on impulse

DucdeOrléans

It's quite likely we'll never see a player at Barcelona as good as him once he leaves/retires :(

Never say that.

I am sure people said the same about Kubala, Kocsis, Samitier, César, Alcántara, Cruyff, Maradona, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Romario, Laudrup etc.

Basically FC Barcelona has always had the best players (which the most number of Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year awards proves).

But yeah the next big thing will surely have a hell of a job to knock Messi down of the perch once he retires. No doubt about that.

gingerless

It's quite likely we'll never see a player at Barcelona as good as him once he leaves/retires :(

this should be celebrated tbh, don't know about you... but i don't give a fuck about what my grand children see. fuckem. i've witnessed leo messi and nobody willl ever see it again umadbro?

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
this should be celebrated tbh, don't know about you... but i don't give a fuck about what my grand children see. fuckem. i've witnessed leo messi and nobody willl ever see it again umadbro?
I understand that but it's still sad that it'll all come to an end. The next few years will fly by, then he'll decline and eventually retire.

tumblr_lmka00p0vU1qbe5lr.gif

Maria

the distance covered by our players against Bayer:

Fabregas = 12,6
Pedro = 12.1
Alves = 11,8
Busquets = 11,2
Pique = 10,4
Mascherano = 9
Messi = 8,5

Leo is such a lazy player. :lol:
And I'm surprised that Pique ran more than Mascherano.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes

Fabregas = 12,6
Pedro = 12.1
Alves = 11,8
Busquets = 11,2
Pique = 10,4
Mascherano = 9
Messi = 8,5

Messi rests during the game.

E

estranged

Fabregas = 12,6
Pedro = 12.1
Alves = 11,8
Busquets = 11,2
Pique = 10,4
Mascherano = 9
Messi = 8,5

Great to see Cesc covering more distance than everyone else, contradictory to what it seemed as of late, it seems that he does indeed give a fuck and is willing to work his ass off for the good of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans