10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
this should be celebrated tbh, don't know about you... but i don't give a fuck about what my grand children see. fuckem. i've witnessed leo messi and nobody willl ever see it again umadbro?

u jelly of what your grandchildren might see? lol ginge I can already picture you going over Allas' Leo Messi's 39483947034730+ greatest goals for Barcelana video for the 54897598475th time, with your fourth grandchild on your lap and you sporting a wrinkled smug face, saying "I saw that live, u jelly 4 year old son?umad?" Then he'll say: I noticed he rested during the games gan'dad...And then I'd like to see your face.

JDaniels

image_193081.jpg

Matias Messi & King Leo :wub:

MagIX

Alex Ferguson (coach Manchester United): "Maradona or Messi? Messi." barcastaff

Eric Cantona (ex Manchester United player): "Messi's exceptional. He has still that spark of when he was a kid, played in the street and dreamt of playing for 100.000 people." barcastaff

tumblr_m0kod0YIhk1qdzgyco3_250.gif
tumblr_m0kod0YIhk1qdzgyco1_250.gif

tumblr_m0kod0YIhk1qdzgyco2_250.gif
tumblr_m0kod0YIhk1qdzgyco4_250.gif

tumblr_m0kod0YIhk1qdzgyco5_250.gif
tumblr_m0kod0YIhk1qdzgyco6_250.gif

Last edited:

barcafc

Galliani: ''I remember Di Stefano, Pele and Maradona, but I have never seen a player so strong. In an era in which football is harder, more physical, more violent. Messi is the greatest player that ever existed in the world, the greatest of all time''

he added:" The Champions League does not cause fear, its Barcelona who causes the fear"

La LL

Generally Delightful
I dunno if it's the alcohol talking or the green I smoked earlier today but...:

I feel very thankful and proud to be following this guy. I mean that.

I literally love this kid like I would a brother.

Pepe Silvia

I dunno if it's the alcohol talking or the green I smoked earlier today but...:I feel very thankful and proud to be following this guy. I mean that.I literally love this kid like I would a brother.
Millions share your sentiments due to Messi's unassuming charm. His humility makes people feel close to him and feel as though role models still exist in this troubled world.

T

tariqo

a book about messi !!!!

would like to know what they said at the end

some1 translate that please :busquets:

La LL

Generally Delightful
Millions share your sentiments due to Messi's unassuming charm. His humility makes people feel close to him and feel as though role models still exist in this troubled world.

The only word that can be used to describe Messi is "indescribable".

Nothing else works because no worthy description exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans