10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tariqo

ZKUT1.jpg

Maria

Ronaldo (Barcelona, Inter, Real Madrid): "Messi is fantastic but he'll only be a legend if he wins a World Cup." [via ole]

He actually said:

"..but he'll only be a legend like me, Zidane and Maradona if he wins a World Cup."

So yeah..forget Messi..Ronaldo thinks he and Zidane are actually at the same hight as Maradona. And I remember Romario saying something similar. Wtf is wrong with these brazilians?

Last edited:

abual3bed1

He actually said:

"..but he'll only be a legend like me, Zidane and Maradona if he wins a World Cup."

So yeah..forget Messi..Ronaldo thinks he and Zidane are actually at the same hight as Maradona. And I remember Romario saying something similar. Wtf is wrong with these brazilians?

if Leo were from Brazil .. he would be better that Pele for them ..

ElliottDonald

I don't understand this mentality that "he's not the best player of all time, if he doesn't win a world cup" or "he's not one of the greatest players ever, because he has't won a world cup"
Its akin to saying "your not the fastest man on the planet because your country didn't win the 4x 100m relay event"

X

xaviniesta

south americans have been always so obsessed with the national team thing and world cups and things. who cares really.

take off all the goals, all the trophies won, with a team, individually and then you see who is the best player. maybe others want to cover themself with gold to shine more. messi is messi.

magico gonzalez>pele. but he didn't won a shit with el salvador.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans