10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

33mtsuh.jpg

:D

JDaniels

messi__23540651__MBQF-1320139418,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

Ronaldo (Barcelona, Inter, Real Madrid): "Messi is fantastic but he'll only be a legend if he wins a World Cup." [via ole]

T

tariqo

gRqqV.jpg

“Whatever they say they will not do Messi justice.“Don’t write about him, don’t try to describe him,”Guardiola once said.“Watch him.”

It is good advice. (( Sid Lowe ))

F

Flavia

messi__23540651__MBQF-1320139418,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

Ronaldo (Barcelona, Inter, Real Madrid): "Messi is fantastic but he'll only be a legend if he wins a World Cup." [via ole]
Meh. Ronaldo didn't win a UCL and is considered a legend. Today a UCL is more difficult to win, IMHO. Club football is at a higher level than NT's. And what about Cruyff, Platini, Zico, and many others?

Henry_IB

Banned
I am so sick of people who think winning the world cup is a must to be considered the best of all time.

People seem to think success (winning trohpies) is directly related to player skill. How many would consider Pelé and Maradona the two greatest players of all time if they had been born norwegian and never won a world cup? And please don't come tell me they'd win it with norway.

I value CL way over the world cup simply because a player can himself to a greater degree influence the chance of winning it. If you're extremely talented, you'll be bought by one of the top teams in the world who compete for CL and have top players on all positions. CL really is the elite of the world competing. A team which wins CL will beat any NT apart from spain possibly.

As it is now with the WC hype, unless you're born in either Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Holland or whatever country I might have missed which has a decent NT, you can never become the world's greatest player. And even if you're born in one of these countries, you still need to pray that the limited selections of players form a decent team with good players on all positions.

Not to mention the tournament is hosted once every 4 years and you play with the NT extremely rarely, it's enough if 2 players in the NT got a shitty period during the WC and you're screwed.

Last edited:

gingerless

just noticed this. look at the top comment on this video...

LEO MESSI IS THE BEST !!!
KONY 2012 !!
MESSI IS BETTER THAN CR !!!

propaganda at it's best... seriously wtf??? what the heck does that have to do with a messi video? it's like tryna squeeze that bit in without anyone noticing

wtfmessi.jpg

kaddel11

So we know Messi will never be a legend, if Argentina will not win the World cup?
What's wrong with the statment? Messi is one of the best player of the whole planet, but he can't become a legend?
Well, wrong with the statment is that Messi IS already a legend!
Ronaldo was an absolut fantastic player, but this statment is bullshit.

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
just noticed this. look at the top comment on this video...

LEO MESSI IS THE BEST !!!
KONY 2012 !!
MESSI IS BETTER THAN CR !!!

propaganda at it's best... seriously wtf??? what the heck does that have to do with a messi video? it's like tryna squeeze that bit in without anyone noticing

wtfmessi.jpg

last night i was listening david guetta .... KONY 2012 was all over it... and its nothing related to it. propaganda advertism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans