10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

how come you as brazilian like messi so much,i heard that's illegal in brazil ;)
But how can someone not like him? And I've been a cule my whole life, and never had this crazy love for brazil's nt. There's a funny culture here, most crazy br nt's fans just watch football every 4 years... I don't really get it.

Barcastuff
Messi: "Guardiola is more important for Barça than I am, no doubt. He changed everything, he's crucial for this team."

"Rooney tweeting I'm the best ever? That makes me happy, it's nice that colleagues from other teams say good things about you."

"I'm a normal guy and I like people to see me that way. I'm doing my job on the pitch, and off the pitch I'm just like anybody else."

CevinK

article-0-1212AB8D000005DC-861_634x438.jpg

Leno´s face:lol::lol:

abual3bed1

against Racing .. when Tello missed a chance when he took a shot on the side net .. Leo didn't care much about it .. the commentator said: " If CR's or Ibrahimvic's team mate missed such chance and didn't pass the ball to them .. they would go crazy and start screaming and blame the player .. that's never the case with Messi .. he's humble that if you don't know his face .. no one will notice him on the street .. calm and confident that if a colleague missed a sitter .. he knows he will create another one easily .. that's how different Messi is "

Maria

against Racing .. when Tello missed a chance when he took a shot on the side net .. Leo didn't care much about it .. the commentator said: " If CR's or Ibrahimvic's team mate missed such chance and didn't pass the ball to them .. they would go crazy and start screaming and blame the player .. that's never the case with Messi .. he's humble that if you don't know his face .. no one will notice him on the street .. calm and confident that if a colleague missed a sitter .. he knows he will create another one easily .. that's how different Messi is "

0dfe54883f1977ee1a1b6181b5112723.gif

Messi does that too with more experienced players or when he is nervous because Barca is not winning(for example the game against Valencia away from home, when we won 1-0). But he is more protective with the guys from the cantera..Pedro was frustrated when Tello didn't pass him against Bayer and shot at the GK instead.

abual3bed1

0dfe54883f1977ee1a1b6181b5112723.gif

Messi does that too with more experienced players or when he is nervous because Barca is not winning(for example the game against Valencia away from home, when we won 1-0). But he is more protective with the guys from the cantera..Pedro was frustrated when Tello didn't pass him against Bayer and shot at the GK instead.

maybe he does that .. but never screaming and do such thing as PK7

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, Maria is right...Leo gets pissed, we've all seen it but no he's not a drama queen footballer like Crissy there...Messi plays for the team

I'm sure for those who play some footy, we've all come across a player like CR who acts like a coq...demanding the ball, getting pissed when you don't play him the pass etc...On the flip side, there are always footballers who play for the team and love of the game...even in simple pickup

I always go back to what Graeme Souness said about the player 'Everything about the player, you want to like him'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans