10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

team%20socceroo.jpg

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Messi: "Pep is more important for Barcelona than I am. Since he arrived, everything changed. For me it is fundamental. I hope he stays with us."

BarcaGirl

This is probably the best Messi Video I've ever watched.
The first 3 minutes :cry: R.I.P Salvador Aparicio. Think how much he'd cry if he could see Leo now.

Pepe Silvia

Only will win ballon d'or if he wins the CL and CR won't win the EK
Look at it this way, with Messi's stats/trophies already this calendar year, it would take one heroic individual performance from someone in CL/EC to trump Leo in that respect. Even still, that person wouldn't just walk away with it when you have Messi (undoubtedly the BEST player on Earth [physically, lyrically, hypothetically, realistically] by a mile). So saying Leo will "only" win the Ballon D'Or this year with CL just says that you are underestimating what he has already done. Historic stuff to boot.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Even if, God forbid, we don't win the CL... if, God willing, we win Copa and knock Madrid out of CL Messi would only be a Super Copa away from the Ballon d'Or really.

Just a matter of outshining the second best(according to stupid people who have the power to vote :rolleyes:) every possible way would earn him the award... Even if he isn't backed up by the CL or the EC. There's no way Portugal gonna win the EC anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans