10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanela

beleive me, messi wasn1t poor in tha copa America! He played well. He was very good in an other position, than in Barca!

He did miss the golden chance to put Argentina through to the semis. Argentina's CA was a failure both from a tactical and player's perspective.

K

kroki223

He did miss the golden chance to put Argentina through to the semis. Argentina's CA was a failure both from a tactical and player's perspective.

Oh please! The other players let out a lot of passibilities. The golden chance was in Tevez's leg, with the penalty!!!! Messi scored the penalty. Messi made so many chances! He wasn't poor. Not at all. Don't blame him!

E

estranged

Messi missed that chance because he had to play as a CM, AMF and striker all at the same time, i can forgive him for missing that chance since he had to cover 378475KM of ground in that match.

K

kroki223

Messi missed that chance because he had to play as a CM, AMF and striker all at the same time, i can forgive him for missing that chance since he had to cover 378475KM of ground in that match.

I can forgive him too, because he played in Summer after almost 60 football matches, and the goalkeeper was good.

X

xaviniesta

hopefully we'll see some samba influece, not the kind of borefest with annoying vuvuzelas like the 2010 WC.

La LL

Generally Delightful
That is true, because it will be maybe the last chance for Messi to win it.
No? Messi has a maximum two more World Cups after 2014. He'll be 31 for the Russia one. No troubles there. The Qatar WC he'll be 35. Given his natural ability to stay healthy and his willingness to play I can see him participate there as well.... then he'll die in the heat just like 50% of all the other players and people will ask "was it a stupid idea to host it in Qatar?"

But world ends in 2012 :S
Good golly!? You mean we won't be alive to see it because the Mayans stopped counting?

Last edited:
K

kroki223

No? Messi has a maximum two more World Cups after 2014. He'll be 31 for the Russia one. No troubles there. The Qatar WC he'll be 35. Given his natural ability to stay healthy and his willingness to play I can see him participate there as well.... then he'll die in the heat just like 50% of all the other players and people will ask "was it a stupid idea to host it in Qatar?"

Good golly!? You mean we won't be alive to see it because the Mayans stopped counting?

I think Messi's organ isn't so good. He isn't so strong physically. He plays on every ootball match. Can Messi play on a high level for a long time??? Till he will be 30? In this crazy football world it's very difficult.

La LL

Generally Delightful
I think Messi's organ isn't so good. He isn't so strong physically. He plays on every ootball match. Can Messi play on a high level for a long time??? Till he will be 30? In this crazy football world it's very difficult.

#1: What organ? His spleen? Kidney? I'm dying to know here.
#2: You... don't think he can last until he is 30? How long have you been following football? A week?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Messi's organ :rofl1:

Well it is kind of funny how he said it, but I am sure English is not his first language. I do not know what his assumptions are, or what his source is but when you see what happened with Muamba, Abidal, and that D Venkatesh's death, it isn't far from a possibility. Ronaldo was given supplements or injections in Holland to get him bigger, and look what happened with him, he grew unbelievably fat at such a young age and many knee injuries to precede that. I do not know what the side effects of Messi's medication is, but I don't see career ending complications a far out reality, in fact it is a bit more highly probable considering his condition. Lillian Thuram ended his career to save himself, De la Red as well. Not to mention the death of Seville's Puerta and Espanyol's Daniel Jarque.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans