10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

Leiva (Liverpool): "Ronaldo or Messi? If you mean Cristiano and not the Brazilian striker my answer is Messi."

:troll:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
tumblr_m1m4fknzrm1qdzgyco3_250.gif

lol look how innocently Leo looks up to see what's the matter :wub:

catalan force

Can any of you guys post that video of a barcelona fan going all mad over a messi goal..?? he is sitting just in front of a comp/TV watching the play and commenting over it at the top of his voice wearing a barcelona jersey. I think you guys will understand which video i am talking about. Someone posted it some time back in some thread but i dont really remember where and sadly i cant find it. :(
Thank you in adavance. :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Leiva (Liverpool): "Ronaldo or Messi? If you mean Cristiano and not the Brazilian striker my answer is Messi."

:troll:
A good poke on CR7 there... But I'm sorry Lucas, even if it's the Brazilian striker that is meant there Messi is still the answer

BarcaGirl

Before tonight's game, there will be a small tribute to Messi for becoming the club's all-time topscorer, breaking Cesar's record [sport md]

BarcaGirl

Well, he got a goal/assist, but still horrible match! Let's hope he saved everything for Tuesday against Milan.

And I agree with gingerless regarding his penalties. I hate how the takes them. Learn from CR (can't believe I said that)

F

Frejsgodes

Horrible? Are you kidding? Nothing about his performance was horrible. Avarage would be a better word to describe it. And when he plays avarage he still produces, which is amazing in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans