10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

Played pretty well and conserved A LOT of energy for Tuesday. I though his transition game was okay but he helped to create and draw Atletic out of position. Nice assist to Iniesta. I'd like to see him smash home his PKs cuz they are so sketchy but I guess that's his signature PK.

AzaR

As some people have said , had to feel he was conserving some energy for the cl game on Tuesday. Important thing is we got the 3 points today , on the Tuesday hopefully he will give us a good performance to contribute to a big win.

jairzinho

its too bad he couldn't sit out the 2nd and get some rest. I get the feeling, if we are going to get past Milan, Messi will have to put the club on his shoulders yet again.

Maria

ApWQLBvCQAAASEr.jpg

mixer

I don't know what the fuck happend to Leo. First time I see when he has pretensions to his friends for bad play.

M

mitkoa7x

The cules in Catalunia need to come up with a song about Leo, something like our 2nd anthem. Also erect a statue in his honor. (I used erect in honor of the post above ^ ;)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The cules in Catalunia need to come up with a song about Leo, something like our 2nd anthem. Also erect a statue in his honor. (I used erect in honor of the post above ^ ;)

Definitely would like to see the fans sing songs/chants specific for the players as well as Pep

bcnvsath.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans