10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

People shouldnt make a big deal about him shouting at team mates. Tello and Cuenca and much younger than him and are learning. Messi is only helping them.

Maria

People shouldnt make a big deal about him shouting at team mates. Tello and Cuenca and much younger than him and are learning. Messi is only helping them.

Especially Tello, who is a terrible decision maker..I also think that Messi is under constant pressure this season because if he doesn't score, it doesn't look like someone else will. I'm not deffending him, but I understand his frustration because I feel the same way.

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_m1rs4q1QH81qh44nuo2_500.jpg

Hatem Ben Arfa

it can't be good for youngster's confidence having their hero shouting at them and going red in the face with anger.

I hope he stops doing this.

Maria

So we praise Puyol when he shouts at Pique or Xavi when he does the same with Thiago but we criticize Messi for a similar reaction. But hey we 'know' that Puyol and Xavi are leaders, while Messi isn't so his gesture with Tello must have been motivated by jealousy. I think we can all agree that the little argentine is a bad person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans