10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

You guys need to stop giving attention to that kind of stuff... or it will never stop.

E

estranged

Messi shouting at team mates is nothing new, he's done it with Villa, Alexis and Pedro before and it doesn't show anything except his competitive mentality which is what makes him the greatest player ever...he wants to win and thus always demands the best from those around him.

Those making a big deal of it and trying to make Messi look like a bad guy need to grow some fucking sense, it's mostly haters like HBA who has nothing but abhorrence for Leo and Barca.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
These guys are professional, they don't take it personally or at least they shouldn't.

Why are you guys even talking about this? HBA has been making these accusations about everyone.

BarcaOG

Banned
its been with disbelief that ive seen the past few pages in this thread. and you are very right oggmar ^... over an insignificant event. it really is astonishing how certain individuals on this forum can argue indefinitely over trivial, often nonsensical matters

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Puyol must hate every other member of our team then, do you remember when he practically slapped Piqué in one of the CL Clásicos last season? Or how about Mascherano who is always keeping people in check? Or Piqué and Alvés last season against Betis? The fact that Messi is being singled out for this kind of behavior just shows a direct resentment towards him...

And whoever thinks that those incidents mean something more than just a part of the game, is just a plain idiot, be it a football commentator or a forum poster...

Doobs

The Messiah
:lol: What's all this about?

Tello didn't even give a shit! He didn't even look at Messi :lol:

Hurting his confidence? :rofl1:

You guys seriously need to debate other things.

cule19

Messi! How the fuck does he do it? I'm surprised that the kid manages to score penalties when about 90% of his PK's go to the same spot.

gingerless

t53rls.jpg

the question should be... who the fuck is this hottie?

anyway, i'm amazed that you guys keep giving in to hba. but not really. anyone who thinks shouting at any aged team member isn't normal hasn't played any sports ever. athletes aren't all pussies like bojan, they can stand their team mates yelling at them for making a mistake give me a fucking break

M

mitkoa7x

Messi! How the fuck does he do it? I'm surprised that the kid manages to score penalties when about 90% of his PK's go to the same spot.

I fully expected Gorka to save it, he always shoots in the lower right corner (from his perspective). If I was a keeper and Messi had to take a pk against me I would save it 90%.

Ender

the question should be... who the fuck is this hottie?
Amber Heard. :wub:

To remain on topic, I would agree that it is normal for players to yell at teammates. When you're in the moment, and you're frustrated, it is only natural to express your feelings. Tello made a bad decision to [poorly] strike from an improbable angle, and Messi felt compelled to remind him. Simple as that. No need to analyze the situation further.

M

mitkoa7x

Pele's rec for most goals in a season is 66? Damn I dont think Leo can beat that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans