10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
tumblr_m1rrmyVMl91qiovhho1_500.png

B

barcelonista

but all the fuss is not just about this very incident, is it? because things like this are harmless and happen in every football game in the world.

You clearly don't know HBA then. His posting history:

- Messi has lost pace
- Pele scored 3 billion goals when he was 12 years old and therefore is far more impressive than Messi
- Pep had a bust up with Cesc
- Iniesta and Messi don't like each other
- Villa and Messi don't like each other
- Hatem Ben Arfa is like Messi
- Messi and Sanchez don't like each other

I think at some point he also compared Andy Carroll to David Villa.

Maria

Tello comes across as a confident guy i doubt it will have any effect, but players shout at each other all the time nothing new..

fuck watch Ibrahimovic for a few games.

Exactly..Tello seems to have clicked with Messi from the first minute and they have a good relationship. I would have judged Messi's gesture more harshly if it would have been directed at Cuenca..or if Pedro wouldn't had done the same thing against Bayer.

But apparently for some Messi has to be a flawless machine all the time..

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
but all the fuss is not just about this very incident, is it? because things like this are harmless and happen in every football game in the world.

I love new badass Messi. He is finally taking leadership.

Rahj

except that he isn't really badass by yelling at team mates during a game. I don't get why some members are so sensitve about this. but maybe the bilbao incident was way worse than the milan one, but I haven't seen this one yet....

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I Like Tello. He isn't afraid to shoot and doesn't lap up to Messi like Cuenca. He has strikers instinct. I like Him. :D

Yeah, he does not have to lap up to Messi, it shows confidence as a striker to shoo the ball. But I just meant that now that Messi actually has some courage to voice his concerns and is taking initiative.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
except that he isn't really badass by yelling at team mates during a game. I don't get why some members are so sensitve about this. but maybe the bilbao incident was way worse than the milan one, but I haven't seen this one yet....

Kicking the ball at the Bernabeu crowd and telling Mou to shut up was badass. Though fuck him, what a twat.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Tello has huge balls, unless you count Thiago who we all knew would be awesome, he's easily my favourite out of nowhere Masia guy since Pedro and Busquets.

B

barcelonista

Yeah, he does not have to lap up to Messi, it shows confidence as a striker to shoo the ball. But I just meant that now that Messi actually has some courage to voice his concerns and is taking initiative.

Messi gave David Villa some bollocking last season against Valencia. You're obviously wasting your time watching too many Cristiano stepovers. You should watch more Messi games. You fag. :pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans