10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaotzin

Nesta said:
“With respect to the other great Barcelona players, I think Messi did at least 70% of the work tonight. Whenever they struggled to make their possession fruitful, he made one of his runs, making it so difficult for us because he does it so many times during a game.”
Many people don't seem to quite get just how amazing this guy is. Xavi, Iniesta etc are great players yet nothing compared to him.

BarcaGirl

Adriano Galliani (ceo Milan): "I talked with Messi. I'd give anything to sign him, but he said he wants to end his career at Barça." [rac1]

MagIX

tumblr_m1xadtzNdT1qf1zdfo1_500.png

BarcaOG

Banned
ive actually not seen messi be so well defended against than as by nesta this year. kudos to him.

the beautiful thing about it is that nesta was very professional in his handling of leo, too.. he managed to keep him in check without resorting to the barbarity we are so used to seeing from other teams, cough cough the capital circus

Last edited:
K

kroki223

Nesta is probably the only Italian to even come close to Alex Del Piero :wub:

The man oozes class

I think Messi won the battle. Messi didn't score, but it was his own fealure. He let out everything. I missed Messi's goal. I was glad, that he could score the penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans