10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

And what exactly do you want to debate? That Cuenca just proved your assumptions were wrong?

what do you think I wanted to debate? is it not obvious.

Cuenca says it does not bother him. Cuenca is not every youngster making their first steps in the first team. Youngsters generally have fragile confidence, I stand by that statment, not just in football but life.

another reason why I posted the story with quotes was to point out how unreasonable some posters on here are by responding with insults when this topic/issue was originally brought up. It shows how pathetic they are that they don't want to debate topics that are being talked about by football public/pundits/press everywhere unless it is all rosey and flattery. If anyone dare discuss a topic that is not rosey and flattery, they are met with animosity and insults from ignoramouses.

F

Flavia

what do you think I wanted to debate? is it not obvious.

Cuenca says it does not bother him. Cuenca is not every youngster making their first steps in the first team. Youngsters generally have fragile confidence, I stand by that statment, not just in football but life.

another reason why I posted the story with quotes was to point out how unreasonable some posters on here are by responding with insults when this topic/issue was originally brought up. It shows how pathetic they are that they don't want to debate topics that are being talked about by football public/pundits/press everywhere unless it is all rosey and flattery. If anyone dare discuss a topic that is not rosey and flattery, they are met with animosity and insults from ignoramouses.
You are just insulting members in general here, that is as much an insult as the ones you are condemning...

Players have to be prepared to play in the big stages. Messi was yelled, Xavi, Puyol, all of them. If you're so touchy that you can't stand and process a little yelling, if just that affects your confidence, then football(or life) is not for you, choose something else to do.

Yugi

people want to enjoy footballand players, not this useless bullshit and controversy press is spreading
NO ONE CARES

Pepe Silvia

See if I follow the sequence here: hba says Messi shouldn't have yelled at Cuenca (something even the most mild mannered players/legends do - See Puyol or Mascherano to Pique this season or on topic Pique to Montoya who is a youngster). Forum dismissed it as nothing major and part of the game. hba stands by his opinion. hba posts an article stating Cuenca didn't have a problem with it and that it's part of pro football (supporting majority opinion).

hba still has a problem with it... if hba thinks that players aren't allowed to be angry/show emotion on the pitch to their teammates, then I'd say that is a bit unrealistic.

Youngsters have to look at the first team players as examples, and arguing/disagreements/tempers are part of the game. Remember when Pique and Alves damn near threw down on the pitch last season? It was borderline inappropriate but they managed to settle the differences off the pitch and adjust. That's the example that was set. It's okay to get fired up, even on the pitch, but it's not okay to not settle the differences where it effects the team's results/outcomes.

You can't eliminate the emotional/human aspect of the game. If that is hbas expectation for Messi or anyone, then I'd say he will be disappointed every time.

Hatem Ben Arfa

You are just insulting members in general here, that is as much an insult as the ones you are condemning...

Players have to be prepared to play in the big stages. Messi was yelled, Xavi, Puyol, all of them. If you're so touchy that you can't stand and process a little yelling, if just that affects your confidence, then football(or life) is not for you, choose something else to do.

you know my point is about youngsters making their first steps, not grown a£$ men.

as for me using the word ignoramouses towards those who insulted me. sorry

F

Flavia

you know my point is about youngsters making their first steps, not grown a£$ men.

as for me using the word ignoramouses towards those who insulted me. sorry
But the 1st steps are not made in the 1st team. They grow inside la masia, yelling at each other, it's part of the game. When they start being played on the 1t team, or getting promoted, they are already used to it. It's not like Messi was bullying, humiliating or intimidating Tello or Cuenca.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I really wanna say that please can we ignore HBA and bring back sanity to this Godly thread ? I dont understand why do we allow such nonsence in DIOS thread . Leo sleeps here ! Leo walks and eats here !!

Please stop replying to HBA !! You know the reason...

Galning

I really wanna say that please can we ignore HBA and bring back sanity to this Godly thread ? I dont understand why do we allow such nonsence in DIOS thread . Leo sleeps here ! Leo walks and eats here !!

Please stop replying to HBA !! You know the reason...

1t545e.gif

Someone who gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans