10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CesDel

ffs hba, you do know that Messi himself was yelled by his teammate when he just getting started to play for the first team?

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
tumblr_m1ybkdeBNP1qf8atso1_500.jpg

DucdeOrléans

Watch this documentary as well Flavia. It is in Catalan but I assume you would understand must of it as an Brazilian.

A great documentary about Messi and his relationship with Soufian, a 10 year old boy from Morocco (Berber), who suffers from Laurin-Sandrow syndrome.

For those of you who speak Spanish it should be understandable. It is in Catalan but there are Spanish subtitles.

Seems like a very good person this Soufian and his family also. Hope everything will be fine with them. Emotional documentary.

[youtube]8YJxfTYTnQY[/youtube]

Galning

:lol::pep:

How was it to watch the Barca-Milan match Galning? How was the support of the fans?

Epic of course :D the fans were alright. They are more crazy versus Madrid though but that's understandable. Loved when a lot of Culés turned to the visitors' boca and sang "Milan, Milan vaffanculo" :lol: I never sat so close to the pitch either, I was in row 3 behind the cornerflag so I was very close to the people warming up and the players in general.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Watch this documentary as well Flavia. It is in Catalan but I assume you would understand must of it as an Brazilian.

A great documentary about Messi and his relationship with Soufian, a 10 year old boy from Morocco (Berber), who suffers from Laurin-Sandrow syndrome.

For those of you who speak Spanish it should be understandable. It is in Catalan but there are Spanish subtitles.

Seems like a very good person this Soufian and his family also. Hope everything will be fine with them. Emotional documentary.

[youtube]8YJxfTYTnQY[/youtube]

Messi is helping Soufian with education and treatment costs ! He met him a number of occasions and as far as I remember I made two threads on Sofian and Messi. :)

DucdeOrléans

Epic of course :D the fans were alright. They are more crazy versus Madrid though but that's understandable. Loved when a lot of Culés turned to the visitors' boca and sang "Milan, Milan vaffanculo" :lol: I never sat so close to the pitch either, I was in row 3 behind the cornerflag so I was very close to the people warming up and the players in general.

Great to hear;)

Yes, that chant could be heard on the TV very clearly as well:lol:

But if I remember correctly it was pretty silent after Milan scored and until Messi scored his second penalty.

What about the youth tribune? Was it not implemented a few weeks ago? Did that improve the support in the stadium at all?

Messi is helping Soufian with education and treatment costs ! He met him a number of occasions and as far as I remember I made two threads on Sofian and Messi. :)

Sorry, did not see that. But nevertheless worth posting again.:)

Galning

Great to hear;)

Yes, that chant could be heard on the TV very clearly as well:lol:

But if I remember correctly it was pretty silent after Milan scored and until Messi scored his second penalty.

What about the youth tribune? Was it not implemented a few weeks ago? Did that improve the support in the stadium at all?

Exactly, it's typical Camp Nou really. The crowd was epic in the first ten minutes, until Messi scored. Then they probably thought their support wasn't that necessary and, although the support was still great, it wasn't the same as the first minutes. When Milan scored everybody was shocked, we sang a small "Barça! Barça! Barça! Barça!" immediately after the goal though but it wasn't the entire stadium.
Dunno I wasn't aware of it. What I do love about Camp Nou is though, all sorts of people are there. If I compare it to other stadiums I've been to in Sweden, Belgium, England, ... in Barcelona there are old people chanting el Cant del Barça while waving a flag, you have young couples, tourists, families, even groups of like 3-4 girls going to see a game. So nice to see.

DucdeOrléans

Exactly, it's typical Camp Nou really. The crowd was epic in the first ten minutes, until Messi scored. Then they probably thought their support wasn't that necessary and, although the support was still great, it wasn't the same as the first minutes. When Milan scored everybody was shocked, we sang a small "Barça! Barça! Barça! Barça!" immediately after the goal though but it wasn't the entire stadium.
Dunno I wasn't aware of it. What I do love about Camp Nou is though, all sorts of people are there. If I compare it to other stadiums I've been to in Sweden, Belgium, England, ... in Barcelona there are old people chanting el Cant del Barça while waving a flag, you have young couples, tourists, families, even groups of like 3-4 girls going to see a game. So nice to see.

Aha then everything was as usual. The reason why I ask about the youth tribune is because I remember reading about it being implemented in the near future a few months ago so I thought they might have implemented it already. I guess not;)

Yes, I like the diverse attendance as well. But I also like the idea of a youth tribune that chants during the whole game.

Henry_IB

Banned
This man :worthy::worthy:

It is such a pure joy to watch him. My best friend has hated football and has never been able to grasp why people watch football because it is so boring. After a lot of persuading, I managed to convince him to watch one game with me (don't remember which one). He was literally blown away by Barcelona and Messi in particular. Needless to say, now it is him who asks me whether the next Barcelona game is shown on TV so we can see it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans