Status
Not open for further replies.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Pele needs an exorcist

He needs to start using his head.

Lionel-Messi.jpg

Diogo28

I really hope he wins the Pichichi otherwise there'll be a lot of fools saying that Ronaldo is better even though Messi beats or not Muller record and is the top assistant in Europe...

Maria

I really hope he wins the Pichichi otherwise there'll be a lot of fools saying that Ronaldo is better even though Messi beats or not Muller record and is the top assistant in Europe...

I would rather see Messi scoring the goal that gives the CL then another 10 goals in the league that won't give us any point.

P

PhilS

Usually, seeing what Messi does out on the field fills me with joy. But I found that play at the end of the Betis game to be disturbing. For the first time, I was seeing him as his opponents must see him, and you just have to wonder if he is using witchcraft.

His slanting run out past the far post is cut off, no shot or pass is possible. So he dribbles all the way to the corner. His purpose seems to be to bring his defender out, and leave him there. The second defender arrives to double team him in the corner. Then, somehow, the ball goes off of both defenders and then Messi has it, racing back towards goal. Did Messi intentionally kick it off both of them to rebound it back to himself? Or is it just that his reflexes are so fast he gets the ball back like this all the time?

Trillske

Unless Real beats the sh*t out of Barca in CL it wont matter, Messi is nr1 this year.
Im just sad about Milans bad luck in the CL lottery (and Serie A for that matter). Ibra was destined for nr2 this year and deserved it, but Ronaldo will take it down.

hemakesmemessi

He can pass with the arrogance of thigh pointing no problem, but the obscenity of jacking off motions is inexcusable, tasteless, and vulgar. Not only adults are spectators to the sport, and kids watching that kind of thing go off and play in their youth leagues and mimic that. He is so dense and mindless to anything non-CR, it is quite sickening tbh. Furthermore, I'm sure classy Madridistas around the world share in my feelings and are frankly embarrassed when he does things like that.

You do realise that those "jacking off motions" if im watching the same ones you are, are clearly him imitating the swerve of the ball!? Who the hell does jacking off motions like that? Stop treating Ronaldo like a panto villian, that Mou's role.

Anyway, Messi is a god of football, greatest ever etc. Ronaldo is talented with a good striking technique.

Pepe Silvia

You do realise that those "jacking off motions" if im watching the same ones you are, are clearly him imitating the swerve of the ball!? Who the hell does jacking off motions like that? Stop treating Ronaldo like a panto villian, that Mou's role.

Anyway, Messi is a god of football, greatest ever etc. Ronaldo is talented with a good striking technique.
[YOUTUBE]0uWBFEjkBQU[/YOUTUBE]
@5:04

Still think he's imitating the swerve of the ball in this clip? :wave:

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Messi and Cruijff are both better than Pele imo, and Neymar doesn't even come close. He is not even in the top 10 of the world atm.

You can't take Pele too seriously though. He also said Kaka is better than Maradona. :lol:

AURELIUS

Or in English:
Maradona: "Neymar may be the best in the world, but only if we clear up that Messi is from another planet"

Diego wins yet again in the battle against Pele. The more Pele spouts on about Messi the more he is concerned by his sucess.

Most Brazilians treat him with contempt. Most of his former teammates do. One even said 'if we knew then what we know about him now we'd never have passed to him'.

Pele conveniently takes the glory away from many of his illustrious team mates of whom Garrincha is a direct predecessor of Messi in his dribbling ability and left footedness.

Brian Glanville a well respected football journalist who has watched the game for over seventy years places di Stefano at the top of the tree, followed by Maradona then Pele and currently Messi is in fourth.

Not bad for Argentina and indeed for Barca. di Stefano would have played for Barcelona but for the fascist Franco and Diego graced the Nou Camp for a while.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Maradona responds to Pele: “You could say that Neymar was the best player on the planet, but only if you admit that Messi is from another planet altogether.”

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans