10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomba11

Yes Messi was tired, almost exhausted mentally, after Argentina's qualifiers.
The criticism he has received, while at national duty, has clearly affected him the wrong way.
He's not used to play below expectations and then also being ridiculed about it in the press.

His short brilliant career hasn't had many personal setbacks yet.
Now he needs to rest his mind and focus on the future.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I can't decide if I want Messi to be rested against Zaragoza or for him to grab the game and rip it up. Infact definately the latter Messi at his best is the most amazing sight in modern football.

E

Esteve

Deserves a rest. A week off, at least. We can do without him when we play Zaragoza & of course, Cultural Leonesa. I'd love for him to be in perfect shape when we play Rubin again in a fortnight. A win there would be a huge step towards qualifying for the last 16.

MinaFCB

Plaitini claims Messi is going to win Balon D'oro and FIFA world player because of the amazing season he had.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Just a sample of some of the stuff that goes unnoticed by the referee. Disgusting.

[YOUTUBE] <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbFQt83Zg6k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fbFQt83Zg6k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

We have every right to be paranoid when it comes to Leo.

desoe

The spanish football federation sux really hard when it comes to things like that. Why they don't use any video tapes to handle sutuations like this ?

Welington did disgusting things not even once when he played against us and he just got away with that, because the referees didn't notice anything, although the whole world did.

Evil

Shabazz
Disgusting.. That should have been punished later on atleast a 1-3 match ban for aggressive play without the ball. The amazing thing is Messi rarely ever makes a fuss over these fouls. If someone did that to Ronaldo he probably would have rolled all the way home and back into the pitch and paraded all over the place.

Ataraxia

I think this "picking" on Messi has gone a bit far. In every game I have seen there was intention to hurt him and injure him. Messi tries sometimes to complain but he's too nice. He shouldn't be. Someway in the future it might be career-ending, what would he have done then ?

If I had wrote the names of players like Navarro that have disgusted me with such attitudes against messi ever since the beginning of the season, they'de be like 10 players at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans