10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PhilS

He might need to miss the next game, too, I'm sure the Barca medical staff can help with that. That will still leave plenty of time for him to get ready for the games that count. If the team losses some revenue, so be it. It's very important for Barca to help Messi miss a lot of the friendlies, it's only decent to keep his workload below 80 games a year. Nobody wants him burned out before he turns 30.

mixer

tumblr_m7ocfkyLKq1r0fzgeo1_500.jpg

:D

mixer

Leo on his Chinese twitter [SUP]__[/SUP] Tencent Weibo:

"Solo tengo un golpe con moretón incluido. No juego por precaución ya que es un golpe que puede traer consecuencias."
"I have only a contusion with a bruise. I have not played, because this could have serious consequences."

Hatem Ben Arfa

story in el confidencial is claimng Messi and Bartra had a little bust up.

Claim Messi's injury that kept him out of the Hamburg game was possibly caused by a bad tackle by Marc Bartra.

Claim Messi was shouting at Bartra because of the bad tackle and that not long after that Messi got his own back on Bartra with a bad tackle of his own.

Claim a few of Messi's teammates were angry with him about his 'pay back' tackle on Bartra and let him know about it.

Now I know many of you will brush this off as more made up lies by the pro-madrid pro-CR7-for-BallonD'Or media but you must be wondering about the veracity of this story. It sounds very specific and training ground bust ups over bad challenges/tackles happen all the time at every club. I'm sure this story will be denied by the club, like most clubs do unless there are pictures or videos showing what happened.

M

mitkoa7x

Claim Messi's injury that kept him out of the Hamburg game was possibly caused by a bad tackle by Marc Bartra.

Claim Messi was shouting at Bartra because of the bad tackle and that not long after that Messi got his own back on Bartra with a bad tackle of his own.

Claim a few of Messi's teammates were angry with him about his 'pay back' tackle on Bartra and let him know about it.

Now I know many of you will brush this off as more made up lies by the pro-madrid pro-CR7-for-BallonD'Or media but you must be wondering about the veracity of this story. It sounds very specific and training ground bust ups over bad challenges/tackles happen all the time at every club. I'm sure this story will be denied by the club, like most clubs do unless there are pictures or videos showing what happened.

Its a double edged sword really. You cant say its specific cuz they have to pick another player to have committed the challenge (if its made up) they could have said it was Sergi Roberto and it would be just as credible. Messi gets injured for the 1st time in 2 years so its hot news, medias are know for exaggerating.

F

Flavia

It's probably media bs, milking it to be noticed and sell. but even if it's true, it's not a big deal. I doubt the club will even acknowledge that, or bother to reply. If they keep refuting all the media bs, they wouldnt do anything else. what I dont understand is why you love so much to highlight and post anything bad Messi might have done.

Hatem Ben Arfa

It's probably media bs, milking it to be noticed and sell. but even if it's true, it's not a big deal. I doubt the club will even acknowledge that, or bother to reply. If they keep refuting all the media bs, they wouldnt do anything else. what I dont understand is why you love so much to highlight and post anything bad Messi might have done.

I don't love to highlight it at all. I discuss all things good or bad. I've been in this thread praising him countless times. you can do a search for all my posts in this thread to verify it.

Yugi

yeah bartra already feels like superstar and he had bust up with best player in team and after that played in game vs hamburg

seems legit

or it could be just they were training hard and it happened by accident, but that feels like bullshit right?

Hatem Ben Arfa

yeah bartra already feels like superstar and he had bust up with best player in team and after that played in game vs hamburg

seems legit

or it could be just they were training hard and it happened by accident, but that feels like bullshit right?

where have I said anything about the way Bartra feels? Of course I think it was accident if it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans