10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

I don't love to highlight it at all. I discuss all things good or bad. I've been in this thread praising him countless times. you can do a search for all my posts in this thread to verify it.
It really seems you do, as you seem to search for this kind of "news"... Sometimes I think you should start a blog, "gossips from the football world", or something like that :)

Hatem Ben Arfa

It really seems you do, as you seem to search for this kind of "news"... Sometimes I think you should start a blog, "gossips from the football world", or something like that :)

I don't search for this kind of news. I read Barcelona news every day in the Barcelona NewsStream along with the Newcastle NewsStream.

www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Europe/Spain/Barcelona

just because a story pops up that I hope is not true doesn't mean I should pretend it does not exist or debate it or it's credibility.

F

Flavia

I don't search for this kind of news. I read Barcelona news every day in the Barcelona NewsStream along with the Newcastle NewsStream.

www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Europe/Spain/Barcelona

just because a story pops up that I hope is not true doesn't mean I should pretend it does not exist or debate it or it's credibility.
actually, sometimes you should.
You do not have to debate every story that pops up on your news feed, just because it mentions Messi.

MaestroXavi

The servant
I haven't been around long enough to understand why or even if it's true,but it seems like everyone loves annoying HBA.Why is that?

innniesta

Cause ud think with all the things HBA has come up with, Barcelona is a TV drama with many episodes running rather than a sporting team

mixer

abna4u

abnacw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans