10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Light training session for Leo Messi in Barça's post-match training session

07/25/2012 21:35
24 hours after the team's debut away to Hamburg, FC Barcelona returned to training. Leo Messi, who is recovering from injury, completed the session apart from the group

Leo Messi, who was dropped from the squad just before yesterday’s friendly due to injury, completed a light training apart from the group this Wednesday afternoon. This was the first session after yesterday’s pre-season match against Hamburg SV. Carles Puyol, who started training with the team on Monday, also trained apart from the group.

Maria

I don't search for this kind of news. I read Barcelona news every day in the Barcelona NewsStream along with the Newcastle NewsStream.

www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Europe/Spain/Barcelona

just because a story pops up that I hope is not true doesn't mean I should pretend it does not exist or debate it or it's credibility.

3 days ago the story was about Alexis and Pinto, who had a fight because Pinto almost injured Alexis. And last night we "found" out that Messi was faking his injury because he wanted to visit a monastery with Antonella.

When I read all this, I think we should sell Messi and Alexis..one is a racist bully and drog addict who lost his spead and according to barcaforum made sure to get rid of Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Ibra and Guardiola and the other can't keep himself healthy for 10 consecutive games. We should also replace them with the best player in the world and with someone that dribbles as good as Messi, but, unlike the argentininan, proved that he can do it on a rainy night at Stoke.

Now seriously, maybe you should check the original source of this story before you want to share it with this forum..if you would have done that you would have found out that it's a site that when Abidal announced that he is ill, wrote that his disease it's just another proof of the dopping of Barca players.
So maybe you should debate about your credibility when you bring these "news" from this kind of sites, without the slightest proof.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

3 days ago the story was about Alexis and Pinto, who had a fight because Pinto almost injured Alexis. And last night we "found" out that Messi was faking his injury because he wanted to visit a monastery with Antonella.

When I read all this, I think we should sell Messi and Alexis..one is a racist bully and drog addict who lost his spead and according to barcaforum made sure to get rid of Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Ibra and Guardiola and the other can't keep himself healthy for 10 consecutive games. We should also replace them with the best player in the world and with someone that dribbles as good as Messi, but, unlike the argentininan, proved that he can do it on a rainy night at Stoke.

Now seriously, maybe you should check the original source of this story before you want to share it with this forum..if you would have done that you would have found out that it's a site that when Abidal announced that he is ill, wrote that his disease it's just another proof of the dopping of Barca players.
So maybe you should debate about your credibility when you bring these "news" from this kind of sites, without the slightest proof.

i never said it was gospel truth or that el confidencial is a bastion of truth. It is a story reported nonetheless and it is fair game to debate it on here. There is not only 1 journalist that writes all their stories either, if it is the same journalist that wrote the doping story I would be very surprised.

If you believe there is no truth to the story that is fine. But don't make up horsepoop and try attribute it to me. I said I don't believe the Drenthe story, and I've never said Messi made sure anyone left the club.

M

mitkoa7x

i never said it was gospel truth or that el confidencial is a bastion of truth. It is a story reported nonetheless and it is fair game to debate it on here. There is not only 1 journalist that writes all their stories either, if it is the same journalist that wrote the doping story I would be very surprised.

If you believe there is no truth to the story that is fine. But don't make up horsepoop and try attribute it to me. I said I don't believe the Drenthe story, and I've never said Messi made sure anyone left the club.

You need to learn to recognize when you've been served and shut up.

Yugi

Maria owned HBA so hard right now

yesitis2.gif

Galning

Makes no sense HBA. The fact that the company allowed some bs to be published means that they don't care if something is true or not. "Oh it had to be a different writer".. do you think they can't write just whatever they want?

Hatem Ben Arfa

Makes no sense HBA. The fact that the company allowed some bs to be published means that they don't care if something is true or not. "Oh it had to be a different writer".. do you think they can't write just whatever they want?

no my reasoning is the same writer would be stupid after already suggesting Abidal didn't really have cancer would come up with another libelous story. That is just asking for legal action to be taken against yourself. that is why I would be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans