10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

When Messi and Argentina arrived in Perú, fans chanted “Cristiaaano Cristiaaano” and shouted insults towards him [olé][/I]:D

No problem , Messi will fuck up their national team so hard that next time Argentina will play Peru , those fans will be quieter than a mute person.
:messi:

MagIX

???
I saw the video. You hear virtually nothing, you really need to focus to hear someone chanting Cristiano, perhaps among all the voices 2 or 3 are chanting Cristiano.
Simply a joke this news.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Adriano can really serve a cross (assist to Messi against Madrid). Something about those Brazilians and that perfect touch.

Have you seen some of those Dani Alves, Andre Santos and Maicon crosses? Out of the staduim they go, sometimes they make Arbeloa's crosses in beautiful.

X

xaviniesta

Have you seen some of those Dani Alves, Andre Santos and Maicon crosses? Out of the staduim they go, sometimes they make Arbeloa's crosses in beautiful.

this happens because they try to get as much pace on the cross as possible, which is the most amazing thing to ask. i hate when players just put a freaking balloon on the box. as for dani this is the only thing to ask as well, because you need a perfect delivery if you are messi, xavi or cesc. sometimes it goes to row Z but shit happens. im sure messi is happy about the way it is right now.

Ursegor

World Champion
Can't complain about Alves' crosses.

It's his freekicks that infuriate me. Has he ever scored one for Barcelona?

X

xaviniesta

i just cant understand how he can kick the ball with such pace and so low with one bounce before the goalkeeper as well. its just unbelivable. so hard to produce this kind of a shot.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
this happens because they try to get as much pace on the cross as possible, which is the most amazing thing to ask. i hate when players just put a freaking balloon on the box. as for dani this is the only thing to ask as well, because you need a perfect delivery if you are messi, xavi or cesc. sometimes it goes to row Z but shit happens. im sure messi is happy about the way it is right now.

I agree with this, I was just sayin' some of the balls they have put in are hilarious coming from players who are often praised for their delivery (but no one really praises Andre Santos).

Garrus

Messi at his peak

The gold standard is at the age of 27 for most players, But what's more interesting is what would he be like at his peak, Can you all imagine what will he be capable of?, It's Just scary trying to think about it

At the next world cup he will be 27 :messi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans