10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Record Messi in 2011 for club and country: 59 goals in 70 matches #fcblive Record in 2012 so far: 59 goals in 44 matches [via @messistats] :messi:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

CatalinR10

There are still aprox. 27 matches to go . I wonder if he will reach 100 goals in this year cause every time he plays he easily has chances to score at least a hatrick.

King Leo

Banned
I correct myself Messi is 6 behind Maradona. He'll beat El Diego and Crespo soon.

Batigol at 56! this guy was just amazing to watch.

Last edited:

Zebulun

of course he would be invisible if argentina keeps playing long balls to the top! Argentina should play masche in defense and desperately need a midfield conductor! no one seems to be able to hold the ball and pick the deadly passes.

JamDav1982

The Argentina defence is shocking.

Di Maria is wandering wherever he wants and not providng any protection for Rojo.

Gago and Higuain are not good enough technically to get Messi on the ball.

Messi barely moving off the ball anyway.

CatalinR10

It wasn't worth for me staying up untill the morning to see this match . Really poor game by Argentina , did Messi even receive 10 passes from his team mates in the whole game :( ?

Paganinisrvnge

Argentine defense is absolutely dreadful and their midfield has no link-up whatsoever. I honestly think Argentina would be better off bringing back a bunch of old players for a final run. Zanetti, Cambiasso, Riquelme, would all make Argentina better than the crap they have now. Rojo is one of the worst players I have ever seen.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
these time zones suck. :tired:

When I am skimming through the forum really quickly, the only reason I ever read your posts fully is because of your distracting avatar. It is so disugsting that I actually stop scrolling down and end up setting my eye on your full post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans