10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Infographic: Messi's games, goals and assists per season in the CL (2004-2012) http://twitpic.com/avpzlu

Liga topscorers (4games): Messi 6 - Hemed (Mallorca) 4 - Falcao (Atletico) 4 - Higuain 3 - J.Molina (Betis) 3 - Aduriz (Athletic) 3

Zabaleta (City): "Messi and Cristiano are both great players, but Messi's a bit above. Leo never gets tired of playing, scoring and winning" :pep:

CL goals/game (30+): Messi 0.75, VanNistelrooy 0.69, DelPiero 0.63, Inzaghi 0.55, Drogba 0.52, Raul 0.49, C.Ronaldo 0.47.

Happy Anniversary :messi: !!

MMKa

Lmao, not interesting list, not notable topic? I can say the same about 99% of wikipedia, lets just delete it. Can it be restored?

Technically restoring is easy. Admin just clicks "restore".

But first one should ask deletion review here: Deletion review

Some points for a review (I could do it, but just now I don't want to): As there were only three users participating in deletiong discussion, the decision really wasn't good. Main problem was original research: there is no such list elsewhere - it's a compilation of different sources. Well, I would say that's only "routine calculation". Also, most of the player records were sourced. Any unsourced can be removed, let only sourced be.

Or if you only want the article emailed to you, use this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_undeletion

Last edited:

xavisionary

The third goal is possibly one of my favourite goals of all time. Footwork, agility, finish, context of the game, hat trick for a 19 year old. Just sublime.

BarcaGirl

Messi has bought a new flat in the neighborhood Pedralbes in Barcelona, where he will live with Antonella and his son. This new place is located in an exclusive building shared between sixteen neighbors. Even though it’s just a flat, the house has all the best features. It’s a two floor property, four bedrooms and a garden. The pool is communal for all the families. It's also just a few minutes away from Camp Nou. Pedralbes is also where Shakira/Pique and David Villa live. :)

14o6af8.jpg

121wtw4.jpg

Stric

How invasive. Now what's to stop a horde of fanboys from overrunning the place?

How is this different from knowing where he lived before? Or where Ronaldinho lived? Coming from online sources probably just as reliable as the one posted above? It's not as if anyone can just walk into his house or apartment, or even the surrounding premises, for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans