10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan03

Some things just look so much nicer from the stadium.

:worthy:
There have been plenty more Messi moments like this where he couldn't finish such beautiful plays because of back luck, poor refereeing, fouls, etc... he would probably have a collection of the most beautiful goals ever already.

CatalinR10

Pareja (Spartak): "We're aware Barcelona will force us to defend. I just hope Messi won't have his day, he's the best player in the world."

:pep:

mixer

tumblr_mai1rinl8n1qk47gto1_500.jpg

Jaguar

Flair Trait
would be incredible if messi could score 2 or three tonight.....

but i go for a 1-0 barca or 2-1 barca

Would be incredible if all of our forwards scored tonight, not just Messi, as much as I enjoy seeing him score, and 1 - 0/2-1 is quite pessimistic for a home game? I wouldn't be happy with less than a margin of 3 goals. Spartak haven't made the best start in their domestic league and would really be fighting above their weight if they were to even make Barça struggle for a win.

ShandyFFM

imo no good game from him..was marked mad no runs had no space.. but in the end hes the hero ...grande leo.. he needs to work on his magic ;-)

Paganinisrvnge

Not even in good form right now yet continues to score multiple goals a match. Perhaps when he gets back in form he'll score a hat trick every match and end the season with 100 goals. :worthy:

Vapor

I saw his form start to return near the very end of the match. Not sure why he's been so inconsistent lately, but you could tell he kind of clicked in after the 2nd goal a bit. I'm sure whatever it is he'll work it out soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans