Status
Not open for further replies.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Wenger before seeing this vid :
arsene-wenger-arsenal1.jpg

After seeing this vid :
arsene-wenger.jpg
It would be funny, but I'm afraid whatever joy Arsene gets from that video, most likely won't be expressed in the manner of facial expressions. Use your imagination. I'll give you a hint. He calls it "The Invincible." Oh boy... did I say boy? dammit, I'm so immature. Well not immature... Oh God this just keeps getting worse. I'm gonna stop writing before it gets ugly.

J

jiopi

Anquela (coach Granada): "Messi is the best -for me better than Maradona- and as far as I know they give the Ballon d'Or to the best." [rne]
But but, didn't he see Xavi boss, bossing the open midfield, making 365 turns with 101% horizontal- and backpassing accuracy?

CatalinR10

What if Messi is intentionaly plaing badly lately ( by his standards) and has arguments on the field with Villa , Thiago , only to make Iniesta have bigger chances at the Ballon D'or ?

conspiracy-keanu5-290x160.png

Yannick03

Messi (to Song, when he arrived at the club): "Welcome at the club, I'm here for whatever you need." [mundodeportivo]

:messi:

Song : I need many many prices because Arsenal couldn't give that to me.
Messi : I'll arrange that for you, which one do you want ? Skip that, I'll give you the treble ! :messi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans