10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CesDel

I thought his son is due in November?

According to sport, Messi will be a father sometime in october.
http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/octubre-messi-2204374

According to MARCA the child is expected to be born by the end of septembeber/start of october.
http://www.marca.com/2012/04/27/futbol/futbol_internacional/argentina/1335520787.html

And accorrding to this women, who works for either Elmundodeportivo or Sport, Messi will be a father in 10 days..(0:05 in the video)
http://www.intereconomia.com/noticias-/punto-pelota/los-nervios-messi-20120925

So I think its sometime soon..

hellsangel1

I don't think people actually feel hate towards him. Hate is a strong word. I personally couldn't hate people that I don't even know in my private life. Ronaldo just doesn't appear very likeable. And it's not even his arrogance. Henry is very arrogant. So is Eto'o. Usain Bolt is the most arrogant guy ever. Muhammad Ali, anyone? Yet no one "hates" these guys. Because they are arrogant in a badass way. Ronaldo though has this primadonna gaytard arrogance in him. He's doing that silly freekick pose every single time and then goes 50 attempts without scoring a goal. Can you imagine how stupid Usain Bolt would look doing his pre-run pose and then finishing second again and again and again? He's doing his useless stepovers while standing still, slowing the game down and going nowhere. He throws tantrums on the pitch with his hands on his hipps like a fag who's just seen another fag on the streets wearing the same clothes. He's built like a tank but dives in every game. When he scores a goal he stands still, opens his arms and waits for his teammates to come to his feet to celebrate, while 90 % of the work for the goal is actually done by his teammates. His actually ability doesn't match his tantrums. He's not like Muhammad Ali who says "I'm the greatest" and then knocks out George Foreman. He's like Klitschko winning on points against some nobody and then declaring himself the "best, second best and third best".

The thing that Usain Bolt and Muhammad Ali have is charisma and a magnetic personality and that's something that Ronaldo doesn't have. It's the same thing with Floyd Mayweather who is probably one of the most talented and skillful boxers ever but his personality is just extremely annoying and off-putting to many people. I find it hilarious that people can compare Messi's personality or attitude with somebody like Ronaldo. It's absolutely hilarious. I guess some people just want to find try and create an issue i guess.

As for Messi being a ball-hog, if the ball-hogger in your team provides 29 assists (and many countless ones missed by a frontline that doesn't have a consistent goal-scorer), I say long may the ball-hogging continue.

aki13

Imagine little Messi Jr.

5 years old and playing football with his Dad in the Park. Messi Jr would never get a touch. ;)

Unless he is even more :messi: than :messi:

That would be :worthy:

Jadentheman

Thank You Ronaldinho. For Messi
Messi is a perfect hybrid of Argentinean skill, Brazilian style and Spanish/Catalan brain
by Ouriel Daskal

Ronaldinho hugs Mess (cc license)
Can you imagine what would have happened if Ronaldinho wasn’t at Barcelona when Leo Messi came into the first team changing room?
It was widely reported that Messi and Ronaldinho had instant connection and the little Argentinean even acknowledged that: “Ronnie was massively important for me”. Messi explained: “I was so young when I started to come into Barcelona’s dressing room, but he made a point of being first to step up to me and look after me.”
Messi then joined the “Brazilian Clique” at Camp Nou.
He also admitted that he tried to copy Ronaldinho’s style. As you can see in this video:
embedded by Embedded Video

Messi: “I try to copy little things Ronaldinho does but more fundamentally I just try to play for the joy of it. Playing football has always meant joy for me and that’s why I do it. Of course, it’s easier when you’re winning.”
Messi’s development into the best player in the world was hugely down to Ronaldinho being there in Barcelona and “injecting” into him his unique style and even cultural DNA. Without Brazilian Ronaldinho, Argentinean Messi would have been a completely different player – maybe even in the style of Andres Iniesta or Xavi. Not bad, but not Messi as we know it.
Now Messi is a perfect hybrid of Argentinean skill, Brazilian style and Spanish/Catalan brain.
He is the ultimate example of how “sex between ideas” is a great way to upgrade your club or nation.
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @Soccerissue

http://www.soccerissue.com/2012/09/13/thank-you-ronaldinho-for-messi/

Leo10

A quick recap of the last 5 pages.

760679.jpg

760699.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans