10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valdivia

I think its a matter of fitness and balancing between his increased body mass and speed. I hope Tito works on that soon enough, otherwise I will be deadly worried.

Galning

Every single season the same shit over and over again. Messi is always like this in the beginning of the season. Do you think he can play beastmode for 10 months? No.
I'll just wait until February-March and see how the same people jizz all over the footballing God that Messi is. He's playing bad for his standards but still sets up goals, has good scoring opportunities & had a more than decent free kick.

J

jiopi

di-0GRZ.gif

di-NOHT.gif

di-JWEC.gif

di-6HHZ.gif

di-88IS.gif

di-95UU.gif

di-6HG9.gif

di-9ZU6.gif

Messi having awful night with no magic. Waiting when those happen. :worthy:

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

Lost the ball way too easily, just like against Granada, hope he snaps out of it soon.

BarcaOG

Banned
despite producing, i still feel as though hes not playing as he should be.

hes having a growing difficulty when beating his man..

USWAY

Honestly I think he's too crowded. The wingers don't do shit and take no attention away from him. Villa needs to be starting because right Alexis and Pedro don't scare anyone.

marcelo

You guys are amazing.... Why not just give up on messi now, pull down all your messi posters from your wall. This kid has been killed defensively by a minimum of 2 defenders the second he touches the ball, AND like someone said in extremely tight parked bus zones. He put in some great touches tonight, I'm just happy cesc and David stepped up.

I wonder what the media will have to say about the Messi to villa closer!!!! If they play this well as enemies I suggest they go to counseling to get over their so-called indifferences.

J

jtmx12

The truth is that Tito will not start Villa constantly, it seems he's sometimes afraid to start him. But it's surely obvious that Messi plays better with Villa on the pitch, because with him he gets rid of 3 defenses at least. There were 7 defenders in the third goal, and they had no idea who to chase, Villa or Messi, because both are lethal in the penalty area.

I hope we will get the "best" Messi version in the next El Clasico, because with our weak defense we'll really need him to shine, altho his not so good matches are still better than most players: 10 goals, 3 assists... [Sick]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans