10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaGirl

These last few pages ...:facepalm: Why do we have to fight over who's better between Messi and Iniesta. They are both brilliant players and have different qualities and they both play for Barca. We should appreciate both of them. So please, stop with this nonsense.

UberNjufer

No, by quickly shooting the ball on his opponent who's in front of him when he was taking a free kick. You can call it what you want, maturing or calming the fuck down, I just hated his behavior in the last game against Granada and I hope that he changes that tonight and for as long as he's wearing the Barça shirt (which will be until he retires I hope).
i'm sure it's called calming down

Garrus

Some members are arguing just for the sake of 'arguing', They almost look like trolls.

Messi is a superior player to iniesta, It's something that almost everyone is done with, Arguing about this doesn't make you intellectual or you having some special or super opinion, like some of the users think in here , let me say that you'll make yourself look like a TROLL and that's it.

You can say freedom of expression and opinion or 'I'm not a sheep' blah blah blah, Just remember the word 'Trolling' as you're writing your reply.

hellsangel1

I wasn't talking about his game. Look at the video footage of the game against Granada, he's arguing with Sanchéz and Villa. He's trying to get his opponent booked and is arguing with 2 or 3 opponents as well. It's easy for every single footballer to behave normally when everything is going well, but the big players (like Xavi and Puyol) stand up when things don't go as expected. Messi has to mature in this aspect, because he's not helping the team at all when he's focused on something other than his game. That's what I meant to say.

I'm sorry but i've seen Xavi argue with the umpires on numerous occasions, didn't he have all of his yellow cards one season for arguing with the ref???Of course it's Messi so a storm will be raised because of it......

Valdivia

I really hate to say this, but I said it 2 weeks ago as well. Messi really is getting heavy on the ball, no smooth silky dribbling. Don't tell me thats because he passes more or that his dribbling rates are the highest, the ball has been cut many more times in the last games from him then I remember for a very long time.

Valdivia

Was quite awful. Its like his worse running streak of bad performances I've seen from him. His stats were amazing? aren't they always?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans