10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

I consider myself a Messi fanboy, although I dont put the same meaning in it as some of you do.

Leo10

Messi is my favorite barca player. Am I considered a fanboy xaviniesta?

Don't bother answering that I couldn't care less about your opinion. :barca scarf:

UberNjufer

I don't know what was wrong with Messi against Granada. He was arguing with his teammates and opponents. He needs to mature as a player, there's no reason to shout at a teammate when he makes a little mistake, especially when this teammate is Villa who's been recovering for almost a whole year after his injury and needs time to improve his game. It isn't helping when Messi's telling him (in a hard and rude way) to pass the ball earlier.

I'm sorry if you guys already talked about this, which you probably have.
mature as a player!?!? you must be joking right?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Messi is my favorite barca player. Am I considered a fanboy xaviniesta?

Don't bother answering that I couldn't care less about your opinion. :barca scarf:
If you meet the criteria below, then yes.

the messi fanboys are different. they don't care about barcelona or any any other player. they only watch the games because of messi and start their days with finidng everything good aboiut him and ending the day by finding everything bad about CR and then trying to save the world.

i think user called jiopi said it yesterday that he don't care about anybody else besides messi in barca. useless fanboys. fact.

G

Giannino

mature as a player!?!? you must be joking right?

I wasn't talking about his game. Look at the video footage of the game against Granada, he's arguing with Sanchéz and Villa. He's trying to get his opponent booked and is arguing with 2 or 3 opponents as well. It's easy for every single footballer to behave normally when everything is going well, but the big players (like Xavi and Puyol) stand up when things don't go as expected. Messi has to mature in this aspect, because he's not helping the team at all when he's focused on something other than his game. That's what I meant to say.

UberNjufer

I wasn't talking about his game. Look at the video footage of the game against Granada, he's arguing with Sanchéz and Villa. He's trying to get his opponent booked and is arguing with 2 or 3 opponents as well. It's easy for every single footballer to behave normally when everything is going well, but the big players (like Xavi and Puyol) stand up when things don't go as expected. Messi has to mature in this aspect, because he's not helping the team at all when he's focused on something other than his game. That's what I meant to say.
trying to get players booked,are you saying that he's diving?i would argue with my opponents aswell if they were hacking me like that.Only problem i have is his outburst with villa and that also has nothing to do with maturing as a player or person he just needs to calm down a bit.

G

Giannino

trying to get players booked,are you saying that he's diving?i would argue with my opponents aswell if they were hacking me like that.Only problem i have is his outburst with villa and that also has nothing to do with maturing as a player or person he just needs to calm down a bit.

No, by quickly shooting the ball on his opponent who's in front of him when he was taking a free kick. You can call it what you want, maturing or calming the fuck down, I just hated his behavior in the last game against Granada and I hope that he changes that tonight and for as long as he's wearing the Barça shirt (which will be until he retires I hope).

CatalinR10

Messi doesn't stand up when things don't go as expected ? Jesus Christ ..... have you even watched last season ?

You all say what you want but Messi > Iniesta in almost every aspect of the game. Lately he changed the way he plays but still scored 10 goals already and some off you treat him like shit because you just weren't entertained enough by him. He yelled just a couple of times at his teammates in tense moments and you start comparing him to Cristiano Ronaldo for that event though Cr. Ronaldo had tantrums all his life from the beggining when he was just a semen in his dad's balls. Go tell Rosell to sell him and bring some clown , maybe this way you will be entertained enough :pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans