10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Messi: Pass it at the first touch, at the first touch, pass it at the first touch
Villa: Leo, something something to you
Messi: Pass it at the first touch
Villa: But at the first touch? But I couldn't control it. *Some cursing* 1 or 2 touches and I give it to you. 1 or 2 touches and I give it to you.
Mascherano: It's alright/it's ok

CatalinR10

b1icxa

Cesc : Ronaldo has wet dreams when you score
Messi: Whaaaaat ?

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
There are way tougher problems in life than taking care of a baby that only eats, sleeps, and poops. I dont know how some men get overwhelmed unless you have crappy income. If not theres nothing to worry about.

No, raising a child is the greatest responsibility a man can ever have. There is power in the creation of a child, you have the responsibility of shaping a life, turning it towards happiness or despair. Having all the money in the world is no guarantee that you will be what is thought of as a "good" parent, it can even make matters worse in some cases, with some parents loving their money more then they love their child. As a parent, you shape the beliefs of that child, you are, to be blunt, the one who will brainwash you child more then anyone else, everything word you tell them they will believe.

They will not doubt you, why should they, your their parent. You have the power to create a monster if you are not careful, many men cannot handle that much responsibility, knowing that one wrong word could destroy their child forever, they end up going mad.

Meitux

Pele compared his compatriot to Barcelona star Lionel Messi, and feels Neymar is better technically than the Argentine.

"Neymar has more in his locker than Messi technically speaking," Pele said.

"He can attack down the left or right, he can hit the ball with both feet, he's good in the air - Messi is a lot more experienced. They're both excellent players."

yeah right,too much sarcasm but i bet he believes it :lol:

ab739

No, raising a child is the greatest responsibility a man can ever have. There is power in the creation of a child, you have the responsibility of shaping a life, turning it towards happiness or despair. Having all the money in the world is no guarantee that you will be what is thought of as a "good" parent, it can even make matters worse in some cases, with some parents loving their money more then they love their child. As a parent, you shape the beliefs of that child, you are, to be blunt, the one who will brainwash you child more then anyone else, everything word you tell them they will believe.

They will not doubt you, why should they, your their parent. You have the power to create a monster if you are not careful, many men cannot handle that much responsibility, knowing that one wrong word could destroy their child forever, they end up going mad.
Yes I agree that raising a child in general is a hassle. But i thought in your previous post you were talking about just raising a newborn. There will be some sleepless nights but its only for a little while. With the rest i do agree however

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Yes I agree that raising a child in general is a hassle. But i thought in your previous post you were talking about just raising a newborn. There will be some sleepless nights but its only for a little while. With the rest i do agree however

Ah, ok, sorry for the misunderstanding, I was referring to raising a child in general, my bad. :blush:

CatalinR10

:worthy:

Leo10

Which part?

Anything that might be interesting.

Messi: Pass it at the first touch, at the first touch, pass it at the first touch
Villa: Leo, something something to you
Messi: Pass it at the first touch
Villa: But at the first touch? But I couldn't control it. *Some cursing* 1 or 2 touches and I give it to you. 1 or 2 touches and I give it to you.
Mascherano: It's alright/it's ok

Thank you.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Messi > Ronaldo at free kicks and everything else, I would loved to have seen Ronaldo's face when that one went in!

J

jtmx12

Thanks Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi.
Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi. Thanks. Messi.

I know you could save us! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

impeh

Hi, its me..
Messi > Ronaldo at free kicks and everything else, I would loved to have seen Ronaldo's face when that one went in!

they showed it on sky sports :lol: .. wasnt too pleased.

He was great today, can tell how much it means to him when he scores against madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans