ammarfcb

ze special one
di-F84W.gif

di-1M6O.gif

di-73KQ.gif

di-20OR.gif

di-957M.gif

messi :wub:

any one got vid of busi pawnin noobs at 35' and 41'.

BarcaGirl

Magic Johnson (ex-LA Lakers): "Messi is my favourite, he's my man. I love everything what Messi stands for, and his team-mates as well."

:worthy:

J

jiopi

Magic Johnson (ex-LA Lakers): "Messi is my favourite, he's my man. I love everything what Messi stands for, and his team-mates as well."

:worthy:
One of my all time favourite athletes. :worthy:

Messi's last 4 freekick goals, in 19 games.

di-DN7V.gif

di-601Z.gif

di-7ZYD.gif

di-S756.gif

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Graham Hunter wrote a decent piece for ESPN on the match but also claimed that the coaching staff ran down the touchline in amazement after the fk to celebrate - but I see no sign of that from the clip

[youtube]GYRNOm9u3Ls[/youtube]

King Leo

Banned
just a thought, if the the birth of Messi's son is just a rumor then Messi will travel to Argentina today on national duty and wont be back in Barcelona until the 18th. During this time his son will be born. Things can't any easier for this man! I hope not

Last edited:

poldep

just a thought, if the the birth of Messi's son is just a rumor then Messi will travel to Argentina today on national duty and wont be back in Barcelona until the 18th. During this time his son will be born. Things can't any easier for this man! I hope
I was thinking the same thing. His girlfriend is due to give birth to their son any day now. He will be on the other side of the world..Is there a chance he will miss the birth of his son? I surely hope not!

Paganinisrvnge

Is there anyone better at taking Free kicks now? Messi has surpassed Ronaldo in that regard. The only thing people can say Ronaldo is better out now is long shots and headers(Messi is actually a good header but has an obvious disadvantage here).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans