10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paganinisrvnge

Messi is way better than Penaldo at free kicks now. Penaldo must be pissed now. This was his chance to make a push for the Balon D'or. He did very well to finish those 2 chances but Messi was better throughout the match.

CatalinR10

A4oUckDCYAATh6m.jpg:large

X

xaviniesta

already has most assists in clasioc history! (10) and will be soon the one with most goals. he has 17 now, only di stefano has more (18) and he is just 25!

#legend

thank you messi.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some people take Messi for granted and pick this or that player as their "hero". Probably thinking they would look smarter for not picking the obvious.
Truth of the matter is; we would have lost this match, together with shitload of others if we didn't have Messi.

BarcaGirl

[via barcastuff]

Messi: "We would have preferred to win, but we played against a great team. Difference stays 8 points, there are many games left."
Messi: "It's every time more difficult to play these games, because the teams know each other better each time."
Messi: "We are being unlucky with the injuries lately, but our defense did well."
Messi: "Always stay after training to take some free kicks. Luckily one went in today, very happy about it."

Last edited:

ricknattery

Some people take Messi for granted and pick this or that player as their "hero". Probably thinking they would look smarter for not picking the obvious.
Truth of the matter is; we would have lost this match, together with shitload of others if we didn't have Messi.

Exactly my thoughts.
I love Iniesta and Xavi but you just cannot put them on Messi's level
What this man gives us is not being recognized by many cules lately especially when he just doesn't score
Madrid fans put Cristiano in the skies for the inmense amount of goals he scores and they are right in doing so but that is not even half of what Messi brings to our team, he can outscore Ronaldo while being the best assistant and many times our best playmaker. Freaking unbelievable

Leo10

Finally a goal from open play and that free kick goal was mind blowing, Man of the match from both teams :worthy:

Please post his goal celebration I want to see this one more time. Can't remember him celebrating like this since Wembley. Also waiting for epic gifs.

Armando929

Great game overall. Had a rough start to it but he looked dangerous everytime he touched the ball.

Screamer of a free kick.

Ursegor

World Champion
There was a dribbling (in the first half?) on the right wing starting from the halfway line until Madrid's box. I swear I thought he was going to pull another Getafe right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans