10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dripsnis

Exbodyguard for two years, was talking to the Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport some of his stories about Barca players at Rijkaard’s era . Most of the time he was sent to pick up drunk players from night clubs.

And then came the talk on Messi:

“One day they sent me to pick him up after training. Messi is a humble kid and when he ate he would sit next to me and I would tell him about my life. He didn’t have much to say, in his life he hadn’t done anything beside train and play football. They also wouldn't let him go out with girls, only now he has discovered what it means to live (Antonella). I haven’t been in charge of them for a couple of years but everyone once in a while we cross paths. Last year I went to see a Barcelona game with my friend and I ran across Leo who was accompanied by two gorgeous girls. Afterwards, I found out that one was his girlfriend, Antonella Roccuzzo, and the other was (Javier) Mascherano’s wife and I went out to eat with them. At the end of the night, Leo drove me home with me sitting in the backseat.

View attachment 6137 (Mascherano, singer Andres Calamaro, Messi and Daniel Rojo(Exbodyguard))

Last edited:

CatalinR10

b2mraj

Leo10

Thanks for the translation Dripsnis, good read. :coffee:

Messi is a cool guy, I never remember reading anything bad about him. The only thing I have is the Argentinian paper that claimed he had naughty parties which was fake news and when he got drunk in the 08/09 season but getting drunk isn't a bad thing no? :beer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans