10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

poldep

It would be a real shame if he missed the birth of his son. I can't understand why he is taking such a risk..
Alejandro Sabella should give him some time off.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
tumblr_m283mfE5Lv1qjai0go1_500.gif

Thanks, I couldn't find it for some reason.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Be serious , 90% of Barca fans would want Aguero or Neymar instead of Alexis :pep:

That doesn't make them right... What's with people thinking they can just throw star players into a team? People make fun of Real, Chelsea, PSG and City, and yet are wishing we were the same, splashing cash left and right for the new flavor of the day...

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Messi vs. Ronaldo 2012 stats.

Messi
51 games
65 goals
20 assists
85 total

Ronaldo
54 games
54 goals
9 assists
63 total

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/staff/players/messi/stats

In these stats in the fcb site there´s the item assists. Total : 12. 8 in La Liga and 4 in CL. Do they refer to passes to goal that end up , or not, in goal?

Does the site have stats from other seasons? I would like to know how much "goal chances" assists does Messi had in recent years.

CatalinR10

That doesn't make them right... What's with people thinking they can just throw star players into a team? People make fun of Real, Chelsea, PSG and City, and yet are wishing we were the same, splashing cash left and right for the new flavor of the day...

True , but let's say Neymar could come free at our club ( I know it's impossible but for the sake of the argument ) and Alexis would have to leave to make room for him ... Based on Alexis's performances so far , what would you think most off the Barca fans would prefer , keep Alexis or sell him and make room for Neymar ? Cause if you were to ask me , Alexis's transfer is a failed one but I'm going to wait this season and see how he's doing before I have a final opinion on him. I wish that he would have a mind blowing season so we wouldn't have to spend a ridiculous amount of money on Neymar and focus on a world class CB but it's most likely Barca will buy Neymar and they would also transform Pinto from a keeper to a CB rather than buying an actual world class CB.

F

Flavia

It would be a real shame if he missed the birth of his son. I can't understand why he is taking such a risk..
Alejandro Sabella should give him some time off.
He probably wants to play the next two games, they are very hard for argentina. Uruguay and chile. I think even if sabella offered him time off, he wouldn't take it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I think Leo's due date for his son is similar to ours, so it basically means within a week the child is likely full term...From there, could be born anytime over the next 3-4 weeks...Assuming no complications or planned c-section

La LL

Generally Delightful
Messi should get a parental leave against Depor. The poor man will miss the birth of his son.

Totally agree. Was thinking the same last night.

It would be a healthy test to see how important Messi is by not including him in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans