10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

Alexis against Messi and Mascherano as Chile meet Argentina

Just three points separate the top six in South America’s fascinating World Cup qualifying section. Argentina, with Messi and Mascherano in the side, lead the way with 14 points from 7 games and this weekend meet famous rivals Uruguay, currently fourth. The day before, Barça’s Alexis is in action for Chile as they battle against the altitude and a strong Ecuadorian team in Quito. A few days later, Alexis will be up against his two club colleagues as Chile entertain their eastern neighbours in Santiago.

Argentina v Uruguay
Saturday, October 13 (02.00, CET), in Mendoza

Ecuador v Chile
Friday, October 12 (21.00, CET), a Quito

Chile v Argentina
Wednesday, October 17 (02.05, CET), in Santiago

ahhhhhwwww i just hate this.. seriously..... two matches for argentina .... and the last one on october the 17.... meaning messi will be back on the 18-19... and we play against depor on the 20..... guess he will get a rest... and freaking ronaldo will not play for portugal..

Rahj

based on the sources that I read, Ronaldo is going to play for Portugal and I guess Messi will be back on Thursday, so there is a good chance that he is going to play against deportivo.

CatalinR10

There is still possible 21 matches left, 10 La Liga, 4 UCL, 4 CDR and 2 WCQ and one NT friendly. So it's definitely not out of reach. Actually he's projected to score 92 goals this year, with current form and playing every game. And looking La Liga fixtures, it's actually getting easier towards end of year, and Barca's form is always at best then.

21 goals in max. 21 matches left ? Piece of cake .
I woundn't be surprised if he reaches 95-100 :pep:

MMKa

Counting those Messi&friends and friendly games Messi has 76 goals (and 32 assists, 58 games) this year. 100 is not unrealistic this way.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

From today's training.

669536787.jpg

669537797.jpg

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Counting those Messi&friends and friendly games Messi has 76 goals (and 32 assists, 58 games) this year. 100 is not unrealistic this way.

Those messi & friends can´t count. These are party games. :p
It´s 65 goals in 51 games, right? And how many assists?

Where can i see the stats from current year? Messi´s Wikipedia page is good but it´s divided in seasons.

Last edited:
P

Patty2720

Those messi & friends can´t count. These are party games. :p
It´s 65 goals in 51 games, right? And how many assists?

Where can i see the stats from current year? Messi´s Wikipedia page is good but it´s divided in seasons.
Messi vs. Ronaldo 2012 stats.

Messi
51 games
65 goals
20 assists
85 total

Ronaldo
54 games
54 goals
9 assists
63 total

BarcaGirl

Messi:

"I feel pretty anxious being here [in Argentina] because Thiago could be born any moment now. We’re all very eager now, my family, my girlfriend, but at the same time we’re very calm and grateful with God because everything is going well. It’s a beautiful responsibility, I’m looking forward to that moment.

The family has already been bringing gifts for the baby. We’ll give him a ball later. I’m sure he’ll be a Barça fan. I’m grateful to God for all he gave me… I can’t wait to hold my son in my arms."

La LL

Generally Delightful
Let's hope he gets back to Barcelona before Thiago pops out! Just one more week. Stay in there kiddo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans