10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me55i D105

He looks so disinterested, doesn't want to take runs or at least try to score more goals. Understandable but still, get dem records dude hehe.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He needs to be more careful when he loses the ball, this season I've seen many counter attacks coming from balls he lost... Other than that he was in his auto pilot mode, which means great goals, great passes, but little magic... Good performance...

J

jiopi

I wonder who was the last one to score that many goals in top flight (national level) football, at age 25?

MaestroXavi

The servant
CP3 is the queen of flopping bitches and Blake Griffin is his royal associate. :lol:
Call him a flopper even though he's the best PG in the NBA by far.All Griffin needs is a jumpshot :worthy:

Messi's first goal was so surefire in my eyes even though that would of been a definite miss by anyone other than Messi,we really take him for granted.
Never understood comparisons with Ronaldo,IMO he's better BY FAR

Papabeef

I wonder who was the last one to score that many goals in top flight (national level) football, at age 25?

Good question! doubt someone recent, just checked figures for Ronaldo R9 and Batistuta, Hugo Sanchez and Romario. none did that at 25, Romario closest it seems he had around 230 goals when he was 25.

J

jiopi

Nor did Puskas or Müller, and Pele scored majority of his goals in regional level football. Messi might be the youngest one to break it.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
When I look back, I never imagined he would become such a scoring machine... I knew he has going to become one of the greatest players in the history of the game, but I didn't expect him to become this good...

J

jiopi

di-0F0R.gif

Crossing with his right foot. Great counter.

Paganinisrvnge

The only thing Pele has on Messi is the world cup. Pele's 1200 goals are so inflated by the fact that he played a lot of games against teams with players that literally had day jobs. People bring up how the brazilian league was very strong back then but ignore the fact that there were lots of competitions where Santos played against teams who were far, far, far inferior. Then he also scored a bunch a goals in the NASL. Hardly impressive. I don't doubt that Messi could score 6 or 7 goals against Alaves if the full first team stared and were up to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans