10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

Antonella (girlfriend Messi): "Leo spends his afternoons on the couch. There's no way to get him out of the house." [via elpais]

29135719.jpg

zoidberg-you-should-feel-bad.jpg

raskolnikov

I got worried for a sec when that dirty amat kicked him out of frustration, luckily he is tough.
How many games does he have left to break gerd mullers 85 record by the way?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, Amat with a dirty challenge there...Another one of the referee's mistake - didn't let the advantage play on when Barcelona were in a goal scoring position

Me55i D105

I got worried for a sec when that dirty amat kicked him out of frustration, luckily he is tough.
How many games does he have left to break gerd mullers 85 record by the way?

11 games, if we count out the two cup games against some random team which he probably won't play.

J

jiopi

There is still 16 games left, which he probably wont play the 2 CDR and Moscow game, if we guarantee group win against Celtic.

8 La Liga
4 Copa Del Rey
3 Uefa Champions League
1 National Friendly

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

There is still 16 games left, which he probably wont play the 2 CDR and Moscow game, if we guarantee group win against Celtic.

8 La Liga
4 Copa Del Rey
3 Uefa Champions League
1 National Friendly

He will play 2 games in CDR and the game in Moscow. You will see.

From the 16 i bet he will miss only 2.

KhaledBarca

Counting Official goals for Senior Teams (Clubs + Country):

> Most goals ever (top leagues):

Pele 757 official goals (Santos + Brazil Senior NT + Cosmos New York)
Romario 749 (Clubs + NT)
Gerd Muller 640 (Bayern's 1st team + Germany Senior NT + Fort Lauderdale Strikers)
Messi 301 (Barcelona's 1st team + Argentina Senior NT)

Data via rsssf.com

========================

Eusebio 552?
Zico 527
Di Stephano 513?
Hugo Sanchez 469
Ronaldo 414
Raul 412+
Henry 391+
Rivaldo 398
Batistuta 356
Maradona 345
Cesar Rodriguez 269?

Eto'o 333+
Cristiano Ronaldo 322+
Del Piero 297+
Drogba 294+
Ibra 284+
Totti 281+
Trezeguet 264+
David Villa 258+ (+ 38 for Gijon in segunda) !
Lampard 255+
Rooney 232+
Milito 229+
Van Persie 193+ (not counting the game vs chelsea)
Falcao 183+

+ -> still active

NOTE: excluding goals in 2nd/3rd divisions or youth teams (Just Senior Club - National Team)

Any other player I should add to this list ?!

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Great list, could you pm a link of it perhaps?, I cant find it on their site its chaotic.
Also what about players like Shearer,Larsson, Sheringham, van nistelrooy, Sheva, Inzaghi, Makaay, Aguero, Suarez and huntelaar?
did you include the friendlies for Ronaldo by the way? on wikipedia he seems to have 404 including friendlies +62 for Brasil = 466.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

when it comes to pele and romario i don´t trust the data. in brazil they do 2 friendlies a day to reach 1000 goals record. LOL

Same happens a bit to Ronaldo Nazario.

F

Flavia

Goals scored by Lionel Messi in each of the 9 Liga games so far this season: 2 - 2 - 0 - 2 - 0 - 0 - 2 - 3 - 2 #fcblive [via @messi10stats]

At least 2, or none.

Kerrybai

His away goalscoring is really impressive so far and he has a ratio of about 1.21 goals per game which is the same as last season.

There is no reason to suggest that he won't come close to his 73 (82+NT) tally of last season.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Great list, could you pm a link of it perhaps?, I cant find it on their site its chaotic.
Also what about players like Shearer,Larsson, Sheringham, van nistelrooy, Sheva, Inzaghi, Makaay, Aguero, Suarez and huntelaar?
did you include the friendlies for Ronaldo by the way? on wikipedia he seems to have 404 including friendlies +62 for Brasil = 466.

According to Wikipedia, Larsson has 434+37= 471 goals. But this includes 23 goals scored for Högaborg who played in the lower divisions (my guess is around the 4:th tier of the league system) and 34 goals scored for Helsingborg during their season in the second tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans