10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo10

I've noticed from my comp the assists count of Messi on wikipedia have been removed since two weeks back.

It only shows goals scored where Fabregas's assist count is still shown.

I did notice a few years back that C. Ronaldo assist count was removed. At first I thought as he cannot compete with Messi on assist counts that his loyal fans removed it.

As wiki is editable by members, I wonder who has removed it and why as I believe it is this assist count that helps Messi to become the stand-out player of this generation.

Its a shame there are people who want to rewrite history. Messi assists and goal ratio should be written on his Wikipedia page. I'm not saying that haters are vandalising his page, but someone should check into it and put these stats back.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Its a shame there are people who want to rewrite history. Messi assists and goal ratio should be written on his Wikipedia page. I'm not saying that haters are vandalising his page, but someone should check into it and put these stats back.

Jiopi is good at doing that :lol:

Daemul

there are turkish and israel clubs in CL so i guess that then makes it international

Turkey and Israel are European teams, don't you know this? :lol:

Israel is also above Portugal in their WC qualifying group. :rofl1:

Last edited:

Daemul

:facepalm:
International literally means "Between nations". So it makes no difference if the countries are from the same continent. Example: A Spanish team versus a French team is an international game.

The CL isn't between countries, its between clubs. The European Championship would be International.

Daemul

It still is an international club competition.

Nope. Read here please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Champions_League

The UEFA Champions League /juːˈeɪfə ˈtʃæmpiənz ˈliːɡ/, known simply as the Champions League, and originally known as the European Champion Clubs' Cup or European Cup, is an annual continental club football competition organised by the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) since 1955 for the top football clubs in Europe.

Galning

Continental automatically is international.. clubs from different countries make it an international competition.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Arguing over the meaning of the words "continental" and "international".

OpoQQ.jpg

I need a long break from this forum.

Daemul

Continental automatically is international.. clubs from different countries make it an international competition.

Oh please, FIFA don't even have the CL listed as an International competition. It never has been, never will be.

Galning

Oh please, FIFA don't even have the CL listed as an International competition. It never has been, never will be.

Oh please... FIFA means: Fédération Internationale de Football Association.
But yeah, you're probably right. It's not an international competition because it's between countries from Europe, and Europe is a continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans